• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

DMP DAY PICTURES 03SEP2011

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
All, what a wonderful day today.. Glad everyone was able to show up.. Thanks to SanDiegoStangs for being there...

Here are pics of the event.. T-1 beware:)
DSC_0247.jpg

DSC_0268.jpg

DSC_0282.jpg

DSC_0284.jpg

DSC_0308.jpg

SPECIAL GUEST FROM ANTELOPE VALLEY CHAPTER (PRESIDENT) GHOSTRIDER
DSC_0265.jpg

Click Here for Pictures

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
It was a great day at DMP and many new mods were installed. Under drive pulleys on Mike's car, Slotted rotors and red hawk brakes on Ghost Rider's car and a TCI ratchet shifted on Dave's CS. Thanks to everyone for coming out for another great event!!!

GhostRider

It was a great day at DMP and many new mods were installed. Under drive pulleys on Mike's car, Slotted rotors and red hawk brakes on Ghost Rider's car and a TCI ratchet shifted on Dave's CS. Thanks to everyone for coming out for another great event!!!

Had a great time! Special Thanks to Todd for all the hard work installing the rotors and pads! They're working great, and the stopping power is much improved over the stock ones previously installed. (@ Red: They're worth the buy!!) Also, Thank you to Emilio and family for having us over for the weekend!! It was great to see everyone again! I'll have to make it out again soon!

boostedmach

Had a great time, I was busy helping dante with the dyno but it was fun.

I had the first 2012 ever to grace the dyno :)

luckychance

damn im so pissed at myself, planning on going after got home from work at 8 figured id take a little nap and i didnt wake up till 2pm fml..did anyone see my aluminator motor there...going in soon