• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Evergreen Street Drags 20 April

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
A few of us from Whidbey are going to go run the stangs on Friday April 20th. Registration starts at 5pm so we need to leave right after work so be gased up and ready. We will meet up at the Old ford dealership at 4:30 and roll out we should be there by 6. Hopefully we can get off early that day, if so I will post a new meet up time. Let's go have some fun!
http://www.evergreenstreetdrags.com/home.php

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Who all is going to go to race or just hang out?

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
You guys need to come out, it was fun last time and we got a shit load of runs in.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
A couple of you will prob have to take turns using it, your not the first on to ask LOL

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
It just says a helmet they didn't look to see if it was DOT or SNELL. I seen a guy with a novelty helmet. If that is the case I will be bringing a couple extra I have.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Pacific raceways you have to have SNELL 2005+. No need to call I already had that info.

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
well then that will be what i get then a snell 2005+ that way i can buy 1 helmet for both and should be good for all

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Yup, I will be getting another one soon too, but IDK how much racing I am going to do cause I am going to take my stang home and leave it in Colo end of July or Aug.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
The fox isn't mine anymore so I can't race it. I got cheated I was susposed to sell the 4cyl to get this one but she took it over. I will get me one when we move home to build up for the track and use the ROUSH for shows and crusies.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Who is all coming out with you? We should see about getting a little grill and BBQ some burgers and dogs.

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
no need to see if we can bring one i know where there will be one that can come to us right around the corner lol... i dont know who might be coming yet i just know myself and kassy maybe snakebit and tony would be up for it...