• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Fox Body 4 sale

Murdock

Oak Harbor, Wa chapter
Noticed a fox for sale. I actualy looked into it for my daughter since it is and automatic trans but her plans changed and is unable to buy a car now. Thought I'd give you guys a shout and see if anybody was interested. It's a 90 with a 2.3 auto trans the guy says the engines has less than 10k on a rebuild. has a few issues but they wouldnt be hard to fix. Let me know if you need more info or want to see the picks (just to tired to take them off my phone at the moment).

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
My wife would kill me if I bought another one. Thanks for posting.

Murdock

Oak Harbor, Wa chapter
I'll post the pics as soon as I can figgure out how to pull them from my new phone lol

Murdock

Oak Harbor, Wa chapter
Sorry it took so long to post them here.

Attachments

• IMG019.jpg
    IMG019.jpg
    705.9 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG020.jpg
    IMG020.jpg
    775.5 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG021.jpg
    IMG021.jpg
    645.8 KB · Views: 154

Murdock

Oak Harbor, Wa chapter
Ya my daughter changed her plans literaly 5 minutes befor I test drove it. So to make up for it I told the guy I'd post it here.

Murdock

Oak Harbor, Wa chapter
Soon I hope work schedual has been realy nuts but it looks like it has settled down for a few weeks now. So I think I can make a W.W. in the next couple weeks ..... lol My poor pony needs a wash and for me to take the boat out of the trunk. Yes it fits (sort of) Seat section and pontoons are in the back seat but what the heck its gotta go someplace. Hhhmmm cranberry lake has german browns in it... (gears in head start grinding)

Murdock

Oak Harbor, Wa chapter
I'm always up for a fishing day. The hard part will be as always (finding a day we have off together)

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Ya I am only off on weekends with an occasional Friday.

Murdock

Oak Harbor, Wa chapter
I knew I shouldnt have opened my mouth about the schedual setteling down! Sure enough changed yet again!. So for the next 2 weeks I have mon-tuesday off then who knows. Good news is I'm getting massive O.T. out of all this.