• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Friday night drag racing at barona 15 aug 2008

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
cause my car is going to break. clutch is almost done. it grips but feels weird. im gonna replace it soon anyway, but i would rather be prepaired for failure than expect success

W

wickedstangs

Just get triple AAA that what I did once from the track when my car broke down..

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
If not we can leave it and pick up a rental trailer the next day to get it back here...

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
okay...so here is the problem. i ripped my suspension out of my car. i cant race this week with the mustang. the upper is almost all the way off, and both lowers are cracked. i can run the pontiac, but i dont want to get embarrasses. but i guarantee i will be there to join in on the fun. you lucked out emilio....lol. good new is i got a buddy who is really good with welding and has back halfed a few cars and is gonna help me cut out the rear and weld in new stuff stronger sometime later this month. so the cars not complete junk.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
so you any good at doing rotors, pads, painting calipers, and draining and re filling a brake system?

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
me?? ya, i can do it, its easy. i;d have to look at it, but i think its a floating rotor. take the wheel off and you have 4 bolts holdint the caliper on (in 2 peices). draining the complete brake system i wouldnt recomend tho. you will get a lot of air in it and it will be a ***** to bleed