• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Havent been on here in a while, but i picked up a new car

Fuzzydicerule

Hey guys, thought id post up my new ride. Picked her up today, there are 7400 miles on it, and the only mods are a K&N FIPK and a Pro 5.0 short throw. The car is super clean, and the only noticeable flaws were slight scuffing on the front chin (his driveway was seriously like 45 degrees...) and a single rock chip on the quarter panel flare from when they repaved his road. the undercarriage is almost better looking too, not a spec of dirt anywhere... The guy im buying from is the original owner, and he barely drove the car. but without further ado, here are the pictures he sent me (more to come, i swear)

oh P.S. I have a cobra grille emblem on the way from lethal, (bought it yesterday, i love buying mods for a car i dont own yet, lol) and the first mods im doing are going to be some CC plates and cut springs/Lowering springs (depending on monies) and an exhaust

Like i said, grille emblem is on its way, lmao, im also super happy that it doesnt have a front plate, or holes in the bumper
hats031.jpg

hats034.jpg

hats035.jpg

and yes, it needs a drop way too much, lol, thats going to be the first thing i do, seriously...
hats036.jpg

hats037.jpg

The seats and interior in general are freaking perfect...
hats038.jpg

hats032.jpg

hats033.jpg

hats039.jpg

le engine ( i realize it doesnt have a pulley cover, might have been pullied, yadda yadda. I asked him about it, he said he didnt like the cover, and i doubt he would have skipped lowering, exhaust, RAI, etc to put a pulley on the car... so im pretty sure it hasnt been)
hats040.jpg

Its really nice to be driving a nice new car, as opposed to my old fox...

yosemiddysam

Donator
Very Nice Justin. Like said swing by the house so I can check that beast out. I might have a few goodies for yo as well.

M

Mustangcwo

Very nice car, hard to find them with that low of mileage. Another beast in the club :rock:

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Awesome ride, I better see it out at a meeting soon.

Fuzzydicerule

Very Nice Justin. Like said swing by the house so I can check that beast out. I might have a few goodies for yo as well.

lol, im not justin, However, Nick esposito from SCS told me justin was getting a Sonic Blue cobra as well, however, i wouldnt mind some goodies =P

Fuzzydicerule

yussssss, I need lowering springs, chassis stiffening, IRS Bushings and exhaust if anyone is feeling generous (but seriously, if anyone has a set of springs/CC plates, Unused Subframe connectors, or a bassani midpipe/catback theyre thinking of selling, let me know.)

yosemiddysam

Donator
Well my bad...In that case I have a set of sub frames off my Cobra Vert that you are more than welcomed too. They aint as good as the M/M"s but way better than nothing.

Fuzzydicerule

what brand are they? i think with stuff like that ill probably hold out for MM's, but ya never know. Hows the vert doin btw?