• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

help me!!!!!

05ms.stang

its not just about the car.
Donator
ok i am officially tired of being ghetto.... my sub box is being held in place by bungee cords yes i know a little more then ghetto i have tried brackets but with how hard i take off sometimes the brackets either break or i end up some how ripping the bolts out of the holes that have been made in my car ive tried everything accept spending 2 g to have it all done custom...... i need some ideas i can try to fix it because like i said im tired of being ghetto and when ppl look at my subs they say wow ghetto

RonaldJamesThickness

Whidbey Island, WA
Donator
well how big/heavy is ur box and wat kind of brackets did u use and where did u bolt it to? have u tried bolting it to the frame thats right there when u flip down the seats?

05ms.stang

Donator
Ummmm the box is 2 1/2 long weighs 40-50 lbs and i used steel type brackets an yes it was right into the frame where the seats r

RonaldJamesThickness

Whidbey Island, WA
Donator
damn uh... well maybe get some heavy duty brackets and heavier bolts and bolt it on all four corners other than that im not sure ive never had an issue with my subs moving like that

05ms.stang

Donator
Yea it sucks oh well i got more crap to fix on my car now thx to a freakin hit n run i come home to idaho an im here for a day n some jerk hit my car in a parking lot n ran

05ms.stang

Donator
Uhhh i have to replace the bumper the fender n head light housing its still drivable but ima b pist off now everytime i look at my car :(

05ms.stang

Donator
Yea but it still shouldnt of happened an they will most likely never find the jerk an ill pay to pay for that

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
Wow man no one has any respect these days for other people cars i had mine for less than a week and someone dented it with their door so i got a brand new car i have to fix.... as far as the box there really is no good way unless you get a custom box made for it if you want and feel like driving over to tacoma washington i got a friend who owns a stereo shop that i can get you a good deal on a good box and i bet i can get it for under a grand easy maybe closer to 500

05ms.stang

Donator
lol if i had the funds to drive to washington i might either that or i would just have its all fibered out in my trunk one of the 2 but right now im kinda skrewed in every aspect of my life i cant even do anything on my car till i get another job because some ppl like to skrew other ppl over so yea f*** my life for the time being.... and yea im gonna look at the tapes tomorrow chances are i might get a new paint job or a nice check to pay for a paint job

Go to Car Audio Heaven on Rosecrans Street. I know the manager there. Tell him JP sent you. He'll likely be able to fix it or give you suggestions if you want to go through the do-it-yourself route.