• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

houston members

txmach302

i'll be moving down to houston after i get done with my medical board here at Ft. Lewis, wonder if any of ya'll live down at houston or around the area, be happy too hook up when I get down there

ASh

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Fighting Sailor just move back to Texas. He lives in San Angelo. Not sure what's that in relation to Houston. One Sik Notch is in Texas, too.

txmach302

thanks for the heads up just didn't know if any where in or around houston to hang out. i got a few buddies down there with some really fast stangs so its going to be alot of fun for sure

ASh

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Yeah, They are trying to get Texas going again. There are a few more members out that way, just been real sporadic. Fighting Sailor is definitely trying to get it started once he get settle. Get in touch with either one of them and see what's their progress.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
ASH if nothing else man you def became part of the family. Talk
to Wickedstangs and make your own chapter if there isnt one in
the area. Just sport that wickedstangs banner with pride and you will
meet other stang guys who ask about it bro

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
Houston is far from San Angelo, however log on to South Texas Stangs or Lone Star Stangs to find folks close to you. Both are mostly web based so snaking a few of them into Wickedstangs would not be hard. One sik notch lives in Victoria still a bit far but much closer. I been busy with the move and job interviews but am workin on the new chapter. Lotsa unaffiliated Stangs round here.

txmach302

thanks for the heads up, i've been on that forum. i'm also part of teamironhorse down in CC which isn't that far away, but not like i can go hang out every weekend down there

ASh

I
thanks for the heads up, i've been on that forum. i'm also part of teamironhorse down in CC which isn't that far away, but not like i can go hang out every weekend down there

ASh

Ash you still here?! I thought you were leaving and left on June/ July.!! hadn't heard from you since then so assumed you left as planned.

tx_stang99

I'll probably be in Houston this summer, so if anything I can help you get some recruits. Idk if anyone still goes but a lot of cars usually chill up by Deerbrook mall in humble before races and stuff, and they used to do car shows in the Academy parking lot...

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
i'll be moving down to houston after i get done with my medical board here at Ft. Lewis, wonder if any of ya'll live down at houston or around the area, be happy too hook up when I get down there

ASh

How are things going in Houston?

SnakeBit

Well I'm heading to Houston Monday gonna drive the gt500 down will be taking i5 south to La then 10 into Houston be down there for two yrs so someone hit me up if they want