• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Lady Gaga and StarAngel800 (WOW)

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
These two crazy girls stop by and look at there awesome rides...
wladies.jpg

LADYGAGA
lady.jpg

lady2.jpg

lady3.jpg

STARANGLE800
star.jpg

star1.jpg

star2.jpg

star3.jpg

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Wow bad ass. Gaga car is really coming to life now. Star I am so mad at you lol. I wanted the white 5.0 I was going to do the shelby 350 kit with blue stripes...

StarAngel

ROFL.....I think M&M's!!!

And OMG!!!! I am 2 of GaGa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

OH and GaGa!!! I want my wheels back!!!! :( Wish they would have fit my new one. But I am happy that someone could use them without much trouble.

StarAngel

Wow bad ass. Gaga car is really coming to life now. Star I am so mad at you lol. I wanted the white 5.0 I was going to do the shelby 350 kit with blue stripes...

I soooo sorry Phil.....I couldn't get a Grabber Blue, but you know, the white will be a reversal of the Grabber Blue! I do love the Blue, couldn't not do the GB accents.

Maverick

Hey Phil - that is still open for you, she doesn't like the 350 package so knock your socks off man.

ladygaga2

hey Star, I will set up some chairs and make some drinks and we can look at the rims in my driveway, plus get a tan

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Hey Phil - that is still open for you, she doesn't like the 350 package so knock your socks off man.

We are going to keep ours if we get rid of it will be for a fox. I would like to take hers for a spin though around barona to see how it runs. :) We can throw my tires on the back! please please!