• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Latest addition to the Massive´s stable.

Congrats Mo... Good things come to those who wait. Man you have patience holding onto that dough for that long!

1988 Ford Mustang GT. Yup a black fox. Todd thanks for the tech assist. I would post a pic but this phone is denying the upload. I am hoping for regular computer assist from the Mrs.

Mrs V.I. Massive

Congrats Mo... Good things come to those who wait. Man you have patience holding onto that dough for that long!

1988 Ford Mustang GT. Yup a black fox. Todd thanks for the tech assist. I would post a pic but this phone is denying the upload. I am hoping for regular computer assist from the Mrs.

Here is a pic...

eqyba6a4.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Furture beast. When you're ready to start fixing the small things, let me know and we'll hook it up for you Mo. The exhaust leak and the oil sender is a must and a few minor details. CONGRATS!!!!

Yeah we majorly failed on that missed Matt and others too. Was spur of the moment. I was actually headed to the gym and detoured. The prospect of a Starbucks meet was too good to pass up. It has been too long. We will link up next week upon my return. :)