• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Mar 23, 2013] Mustangs vs The World VI (Lakeside, Ca)

Red

To race it is $30 if you have a WS Banner, if not, it's $40 to race and there is a $10 price to enter the event. The first 40 people to sign up will have a free t-shirt.
Is it the first 40 people to sign up on the day or can we sign up before the day?

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I may make it down for this.... See if I can get the BlackStallion down the track 1 more time. Needs to be retuned and a set of tires if not I will run my street tires. If I break something will def need help fixing the car. I will be on my way home at this time but want to make it down to see everyone. May need place to crash as well to help me out with expenses. Thanks
Phill

PS Is there a Tropy for long hual?

I may make it down for this.... See if I can get the BlackStallion down the track 1 more time. Needs to be retuned and a set of tires if not I will run my street tires. If I break something will def need help fixing the car. I will be on my way home at this time but want to make it down to see everyone. May need place to crash as well to help me out with expenses. Thanks
Phill

PS Is there a Tropy for long hual?

Did you ever finally recieve your Jacket

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
My Fox better be done by this day. I'm running the MVTW, but its also the first race of the summit season, so i need to be there! lol

and this may be my wife's first trip down the race track in her cobra :D

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
I have two more volunteers, my friends Cody and Alisha would like to help, so if you could add them that would be great, they could do teching and registration.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Thought I would make it down for this guys but now shooting to be in San Diego around the 1st of April

Red

Can't remember who it was that was going to loan me a helmet for this. Just don't want to buy one to drag race once a year.

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
Lol Red goto a motorcycle shop or two. I bought a nice white full face snell 2005 for like 60 bucks

Chaz Spaulding

Chazstang
View attachment 4838
***MVTW VI***.....When the Light Drops...the B$ Stops!
Event rules are posted at: www.mustangsvstheworld.com/

This is our event and it will be held on Saturday, 23 March. Each year we plan to make this event bigger and better every year. Last year we had 31 cars participate and enjoy a fun day of friends and racing. As a club we will need volunteers:
1. Registration: Gwen, JP
2. Tech: Ethan, Northern Country, Ebucky
3. Time recording: Donna and Gwen
4. Return lane: Nothern Country
5. Staging lanes: Ethan, Ebucky, Grey06GT

We also need radios for the group to communicate and keep the event flowing.

Event schedule:
1. Meet at Dennys for B-Fast 6am
2. Depart from Dennys at 7am
3. Arrive at Barona 7:30am
4. Gates open at 8am, we will begin registration and teching of cars
5. Test and Tune 10am to 12am
6. True street and Open Comp from 1pm to 4pm; all registration closes at 1245am.

Post up here if you would like to volunteer and please RSVP if you will be racing.
I did sign up to volunteer in whatever capacity I can be of service. Chaz