Thinking about racing at this event
Did you ever finally recieve your JacketI may make it down for this.... See if I can get the BlackStallion down the track 1 more time. Needs to be retuned and a set of tires if not I will run my street tires. If I break something will def need help fixing the car. I will be on my way home at this time but want to make it down to see everyone. May need place to crash as well to help me out with expenses. Thanks
PS Is there a Tropy for long hual?
I did sign up to volunteer in whatever capacity I can be of service. ChazView attachment 4838
***MVTW VI***.....When the Light Drops...the B$ Stops!
Event rules are posted at: www.mustangsvstheworld.com/
This is our event and it will be held on Saturday, 23 March. Each year we plan to make this event bigger and better every year. Last year we had 31 cars participate and enjoy a fun day of friends and racing. As a club we will need volunteers:
1. Registration: Gwen, JP
2. Tech: Ethan, Northern Country, Ebucky
3. Time recording: Donna and Gwen
4. Return lane: Nothern Country
5. Staging lanes: Ethan, Ebucky, Grey06GT
We also need radios for the group to communicate and keep the event flowing.
1. Meet at Dennys for B-Fast 6am
2. Depart from Dennys at 7am
3. Arrive at Barona 7:30am
4. Gates open at 8am, we will begin registration and teching of cars
5. Test and Tune 10am to 12am
6. True street and Open Comp from 1pm to 4pm; all registration closes at 1245am.
Post up here if you would like to volunteer and please RSVP if you will be racing.