• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Mar 24, 2012] Mustangs vs The World 5 (Lakeside, CA)

GameOver

SAN DIEGO
Donator
im down, was going to run but i dont know because i didnt order my tune.Gotta adjust my panhard and install my BMR panhard brace and rear upper control arm.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Meet up at DENNYS on Mollison
Time: 6:45am, 7am on the road

We need to make the gate before 8am to meet all the racers, get the boothe setup and pass out fliers.

E, send me the flyer to my work: todd.eden@baesystems.com. Make certain the flyer is updated the with $300 purse.

Are we meeting at Denny's again this year if we are not camping out. Let me know a good time, I will be there..

Hey CC long time no see. Too bad we all couldnt meet up before I left. I know this event will be epic like the new changes, wishing all the best and have fun. My last WS event is today with the Sea-Tac, and Whidbey chapters in Everett. I know its a long drive for the Bremerton crew but would be nice if they were able to make it too.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
If anyone wants to meet for breakfast at Denny's on Saturday. I will be there at 6. If you are planning to come for the breakfast, post up so I know how big a table we will need.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Post up if you want to come earlier and meet for breakfast. I'll be there at 6am. I will get a table for the amount of people answered up. So far, 2. LOL!

2K7GTCS

I will be at Denny's for breakfast.

@Roushed2 - I believe it is $35 to race