• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[May 27, 2012] WS Beach Bash / Barbecue 2012 (San Diego, CA) (San Diego, CA)

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
I am the ultimate Quarter back... I can't wait.. I am so out of shape..:) Glad, I have monday off... to recover...

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Thank you everyone for chipping in. Looks like for the most part, the list is cover. But if you haven't posted up what to bring, anything is appreciated. I need one more request for a few more to come out early to help hold some spots with our early bird crew. If you would like to be part of the early bird crew, meet at the location at 7am. I'll bring the bagels.

Chaz Spaulding

Chazstang
I went to Costco last night and got a package of porkchops, some bratwurst, a big package of cookies, and a case of Coke Zero. I hope this will be enough to feed a few folks and myself and guarantee me a few goodies from the rest of you fine Stang brothers and sisters. Let me know if I need to pick-up anything else.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I went to Costco last night and got a package of porkchops, some bratwurst, a big package of cookies, and a case of Coke Zero. I hope this will be enough to feed a few folks and myself and guarantee me a few goodies from the rest of you fine Stang brothers and sisters. Let me know if I need to pick-up anything else.

Wow, Chaz. Thanks. That's is very generous of you. You did more then enough. Thank you very much.

GhostRider

Wow... That's a whole lot of stuff! I'm sure that will help out a lot and go a long way! Thanks for contributing Chaz!

so it seems like that i wont be driving the Harley any more. Gotta use THE WARRIOR to pick up the Grill at Emilios house later on today. that means i'll be one of the early birds as well.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
so it seems like that i wont be driving the Harley any more. Gotta use THE WARRIOR to pick up the Grill at Emilios house later on today. that means i'll be one of the early birds as well.

Thanks. Can always count on you. Worry you can't ride your Harley though.