• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Meet and greet .......

95BEASTstang

Let's make some choices.I want to try and get this started.There are 6+ people in the I.E. now ,what city ,what day,what time ,and how many times a month?Input from the I.E. guys....Summer is here and it's going to be gone before we know it.:bo:

95BEASTstang

Well no more waiting ,Sat. night 7:00 pm at In and Out in Redlands off Tippecanoe 1944 S Tippecanoe Ave
San Bernardino, CA 92408

Get Directions
* approximate times
- in-n-out.com‎
Photo

1 BLOWN V8

I will be there....

Come on people sign up and let us all now you are going. It is time to make this happen.

W

wickedstangs

If you want I can send a mass email out to all the Inland Empire guys..

1 BLOWN V8

wickedstangs said:
If you want I can send a mass email out to all the Inland Empire guys..

That would be great. It will take some work but can be done. I am going to start working on flyers so we can pass them out when we see a nice Mustang.

drew865.0

meet

we should set up a meet sometime here really soon in the ie hit me up people and lets see what we can do

steve rogers

we need to arrange something to where people in the high desert and people in the ie near redlands can meet in the middle
im going to check this post daily and see what we can get going. My name is steve, 760 912 2617 stevefafsa@gmail.com is my email. get back at me!

steve rogers

Redlands in the ie is an hour and a half away from us.. and we both are considered ie... so I think there should be high desert and ie separate but it's cool with me just gotta make plans and find out who else in the ie. is down to hang out and meet

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Redlands in the ie is an hour and a half away from us.. and we both are considered ie... so I think there should be high desert and ie separate but it's cool with me just gotta make plans and find out who else in the ie. is down to hang out and meet

That is pretty far.. I can make a IE and a HIGH DESERT give me a second..