• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Meet/cruise this weekend?

99_STROKED_GT

The weather is finally getting to the point that we can enjoy it! I was thinking this weekend would be a good time to get together, maybe cruise a little and have a BBQ or something. Friday evening? Maybe Sat? What you guys think? I want to do it a day that most or all of us can make

99_STROKED_GT

This would be a fun option too! I'd really like to check this out, they are one of the top builders of Mustangs in CO.
image_1-1.jpg

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
This is wwhere I am taking the stang to get cams, springs and retainers installed and a tune and possible other upgrades.
As far as a bbq I think Sat or Sun would be best. I am definately down to cruise and bbq.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

99_STROKED_GT

Corey was wanting to BBQ @ his spot but some things GS came up so if we can find a place and get a time for Sat we can get the word out. I'm def going to the dyno day if anyone wants to go, pretty sure Ahmed is going too, we will be leaving Pueblo around 9am, getting back by 5-5:30 pm in time to meet, BBQ and/or cruise Sat.