• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Monthly Meeting Spot Idea

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Since we have so many local Sponsors now. What you all think about rotating the monthly meeting between them?

Just kicking an idea out there for discussion.

HP2 and I can't make weekday night meetings but I thought it would be cool to rotate through the local Sponsors to show support.

northerncountry

I kinda like that Idea then we would be able to see some more shops in the area and maybe look at some new tech, JBA has been fantastic for letting us use there shop for a meeting spot for a while. I know that when RPMM opens up there new shop they would love to have us there once in a while for meetings. Again thanks HISPONY!!

joker

that is a really good idea i like that...that way everone can meat all the sponsors

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
but its at Plaza Bonita and good luck in trying to find parking and its not exactly the safest spot for your vehicles. But just want to put that out and let everyone know about the area.

:rant: lets just never do anything again.... :y:

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
:rant: lets just never do anything again.... :y:

And Mc Dinni's was supposed to be safe for our cars! Even after HP2, Star and myself met with the Manager two days before.

How would you feel if that crap had been done to your car?

After all the work being done on HP2's car, you think she want to roll the dice?

If ya say yes, good luck taliking her into it because I know I ain't!!

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I contacted the Over The Hill Gang about meeting with them at The Malt Shop on Midway Dr. It would be a Friday evening as that is the Cruise night for that location. They have a bunch of custom antiques, Rods, and other types of classic vehicles. We just need to come up with what Friday we would want to go there.

It would be quite a meet old school with new school. Learning for all involved I am sure.

Gib