• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mustang Trivia Thread

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
heres a cool fact...but not my question :

Did you know that two 1968 Mustang GTs were used in the making of the movie Bullitt, and that one was destroyed while filming? Did you know the car used in the memorable chase scene actually reached speeds of 110 mph on the streets of San Francisco and that residents called the police thinking it was a real high-speed chase?

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
What was the name of the concept car that predated the '03 Cobra by 10 years, but featured a roots-supercharged, intercooled, Four-Valve 4.6 under the hood?

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
In 1968 there was the California Special. There was also a similar model made for the Denver area dealerships. What was the name of that special model?

Roushed2 you are not allowed to answer this one........I know you know this one.

Gib

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
NO!!!!!

I know you know it and that wont make others find the answer.....

Gib

Sorry. Next one I get right you can ask a ? for me.

Windveil Blues

OLD FART
High Country Special
Gibs07GTcpe said:
In 1968 there was the California Special. There was also a similar model made for the Denver area dealerships. What was the name of that special model?

Roushed2 you are not allowed to answer this one........I know you know this one.

Gib