• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mustang vs The World III

Red

What can I say, it was a great day for Mustang vs The World III. I want to thank all the volunteers to helped to make this possible. Grats to all who placed 1,2, or third today. I got some great pics on the day.

DSC03879.jpg

DSC03752.jpg

DSC03751.jpg

I'm a little partial to this one cause it's me. :)
0012.jpg

More pics-------> http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww289/darksly44/MVTW 3/?albumview=slideshow

step on mii

nice pics red!

well here is teh vid i have of James and Emilo :D

ok so it didnt want to post heres the link

CONGRATS JAMES!!!!

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Nice pics Red!

Congrats WS the event turned out great and had a great turnout and variety of cars.

Omega47

Ill introduce myself, names Chris have an 03 Cobra and a Lincoln Mark 7. Ok thats out of the way, I registered here to simply give photos to those who were running( I am one nice son of a bitch). I know how it is when you see someone snapping photos and you never see them, I only edited a couple, if you wish to have one describe your car and ill see if I have it. If I do have the car ill edit and post it up here.
86launch.jpg

96cobra-1.jpg

oldslaunch.jpg

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
That was a great time. The event turned out well and the lanes were organized a whole lot better. Thanks to all the volunteers and organizers for making this event as good as it were.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
im glad to hear it was more organized i remember the first one a couple of the people working the lanes were excuse my language "douches"