• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

My 91 lx Convertibel build

Ronnie Friedline

thank you its been a rough month trying to get it done and having time and all with everything going on but its getting there, just waiting to break it in, havent had anything built since we did a 70 and a 71 chevy with our Dad back in like 01 and 04...

Ronnie Friedline

Looks very expenssive
Im in about $6500 in the engine, counting the TCI 3000 stall torque converter.... My last order from american muscle was 2 sets of headers, one for my wifes car, one for mine (which I can't use yet damn changes to 2 bolt flange.... so using old hedman ones for now) MSD cap and rotor, pcv valve, and a couple other little things was around $900. Looking forward to having fun thats all i can say... one more week and ill have it going

Oscar (FOKE)

Donator
Im in about $6500 in the engine, counting the TCI 3000 stall torque converter.... My last order from american muscle was 2 sets of headers, one for my wifes car, one for mine (which I can't use yet damn changes to 2 bolt flange.... so using old hedman ones for now) MSD cap and rotor, pcv valve, and a couple other little things was around $900. Looking forward to having fun thats all i can say... one more week and ill have it going
Damn $6500, thats good though, looks hella clean and mean. I've always been more show than go type of guy. And this week is gonna be eternal for you bro haha, how much power are you expecting?

Ronnie Friedline

Here she is, almost ready, lacking, the modded street fire msd wires, one wire on the bottom side of the motor we are trying to figure out what it is, and one vaccum line that runs from the Intake to the fuel reg... Headers on, but one problem, the oil dipstick isn't wanting to line up to bolt back where it was, anyone ever have this problem? Need a few little things still, AC delete bracket, EGR block off, Waiting for Jegs to get a certain belt in so that I can re install my underdrive, need new exnaust to match up with the flanges on the new MAC shorties I have sitting and waiting, and some wire minimization cause there is alot of stuff that don't need to be ther any longer.... I will shoot a video of fire up.... I need some info, let me know what else I can do to make it look better, run better. Plan for exhaust is custom x-pipe no cats obviously i dont have any lol, looking at 3 inch all he way back, with either super 44's or something, if anything better let e know..... and just a random question anyone ever heard of a k&n oil filter collapsing?

Ronnie Friedline

We can hook up sometime still working on it getting it going hit me up anytime you can come chill with all us local guys sometime

Ronnie Friedline

Go introduce yourself on the okc Facebook page search Facebook for WickedStangs okc add yourself or request to join and some one will get ya and we kinda post on both so just hit us up