• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

NEW HERE? INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

• Thread starter imported_wickedstangs
  • Start date

Kyle

Sounds great. I work during the day but should be able to make the june meet. Looking forward to see what everyone else has and some tips on what are some easy first mods etc to do to my new ride in the coming months

ICroll

Hey everybody. Name is Ian and I've been looking for a decent club for a while now and it seems like you guys are pretty active. I got my first mustang last october, it was a 2005 RS1. Loved that car, but the 2014 closeout deals were just too good to pass up. Traded that one in for a 2014 DIB GT. I'm up in Camp Pendleton, and probably wont be able to get down to San Diego except on weekends. I was hoping to be able to go to the Coronado Speed Festival but will be out of town for that. However, I will be around for the Mustangs by the Bay. Hopefully i'll see you guys there.

Attachments

• 10354885_10203164525928594_6014985902421133758_n.jpg
    10354885_10203164525928594_6014985902421133758_n.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 152

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Hey everybody. Name is Ian and I've been looking for a decent club for a while now and it seems like you guys are pretty active. I got my first mustang last october, it was a 2005 RS1. Loved that car, but the 2014 closeout deals were just too good to pass up. Traded that one in for a 2014 DIB GT. I'm up in Camp Pendleton, and probably wont be able to get down to San Diego except on weekends. I was hoping to be able to go to the Coronado Speed Festival but will be out of town for that. However, I will be around for the Mustangs by the Bay. Hopefully i'll see you guys there.
very nice and welcome..

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA

Welcome to WickedStangs.
For Mustangs by the Bay, we will be meeting up to cruise in together. You are welcome to meet up with us for the cruise in. Information is on the calendar under event. Click on the Oct. 5th date and the meet up info is on there.

Stangarang03

Hey everyone! My name is Todd, I just moved to La Mesa from Seattle, WA. I drive a True Blue 2003 GT Convertible. Currently getting shafted by California's smog requirements to register my car. Hoping to get involved with the community and join some events.

Attachments

• 100_1304.JPG
    100_1304.JPG
    852.2 KB · Views: 168

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Hey everyone! My name is Todd, I just moved to La Mesa from Seattle, WA. I drive a True Blue 2003 GT Convertible. Currently getting shafted by California's smog requirements to register my car. Hoping to get involved with the community and join some events.
Welcome Todd. I'm in Spring Valley, so pretty much neighbors. Yes, California's smog law sucks.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
please keep us posted and let us know what kind off BS they are giving you.. So other members will be up to date... And welcome to Wicked Stangs hope you enjoy your stay.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Welcome to WickedStangs. Looking forward to meeting you and your wife. We encourage family participation in all our activities. Like our President wrote, most of us here are active, veterans, or retired military, so you are in amongst brothers and sisters.

Cpt. Luvlace

Hey Guys, name is Christian. I'm new here but just wanted to show the progress of my Mustang. Been wanting to show up to meetings but wouldn't since my car is not up to par with what I have seen around here. Maybe you've seen/heard me around chula vista. Little by little it'll get where I want it. Hope to see you guys at the next meeting at Fudruckers.

First start after engine rebuild. Nothing was wrong with the engine just wanted it to be more reliable and instead of going back every month to fix something different, I decided to just fix everything all at once. After this I will do the general maintenance on it myself.

Video HERE (youtube)

Yes, I took it to Tijuana with my mechanic that I trust 100% on everything. Plus, it's way cheaper.

240,xxx+ miles on original block

Engine Rebuilt + Rebuilt cylinder heads

PLUS NEW: intake manifold
water pump
gas pump
gas filter
head gaskets
bottom motor mounts
tie rod ends

NEXT STEPS:
Repaint body Pearl White.

Completely reupholster interior black with red stitching as accent complementing the engine.

Already have CAI ready to install but waiting to install 2 new catalytic converters to quiet it down a little since after the CAI installation it will most likely sound louder than now if I had not installed the catalytic converters.

Already have muffler tips but still need to put them on.

Lowering springs and struts

New set of wheels and tires. 18x10.5 rear 18x9 front.

New set of bigger brake discs and pads

New blacked out headlights.

Tail light sequencer

Black gas door billet

Ratchet Shifter

BAMA TUNER

MAYBE a back window louver.

Last edited: