• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

NEW HERE? INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

StangF8

"Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength"
Just signed up to WS (newbie), I live in Midwest City. You might have seen me driving around, 2002 GT Yellow.
Jumped on here to see if there are any cool ppl to hang out with, exchange ideas....etc. Thanks

B

blue2010

How is it going? I am Mitchell Okc Chapter President. We actually have a meeting this Thursday at 5:30 at David Stanley ford. We get to meet jack roush for auto graphs. You can reach me on my cell 405-819-7564 for more details

B

blue2010

I met with a few people on Friday for the first time and everyone was really cool. The okc ws group does not disappoint and represent the club well
Thanks josh we all enjoyed meeting you as well can't wait til Thursday to have another goodnight

GrabberBlueRoush

Hey guys, I just joined the forums today. I am going to be moving into the OKC area within the next few weeks. I would like to meet up with you guys soon and be a part of the club. I have some pics of my stangs in the new member thread if you wanted to check them out.

B

blue2010

Hey guys, I just joined the forums today. I am going to be moving into the OKC area within the next few weeks. I would like to meet up with you guys soon and be a part of the club. I have some pics of my stangs in the new member thread if you wanted to check them out.
Welcome to Wickedstangs!!!! I am the Okc chapter President. My name is Mitchell and we would be happy to have you.

Boriqua0703

I'm currently in OKC in the Air Force. I recently bought a 2011 mustang GT. the only thing I've done to it is install Borla Stinger S-Type exhaust. Much more planned to do with the car.

B

blue2010

I'm currently in OKC in the Air Force. I recently bought a 2011 mustang GT. the only thing I've done to it is install Borla Stinger S-Type exhaust. Much more planned to do with the car.
What going on man, I am Mitchell. Pleasure to have you come aboard we had our monthly meeting last week. A couple of us out meeting up tomorrow night your welcome to come out. My number is on a post a few before ours.

fattea2220

Oklahoma Chapter VP,
Its nice to meet you. Im Matt OKC VP. Our President is Mitchell Carry. Get a hold of us here in the next week or two and we will fill you in on were to meet us. We have meetings twice a month usually. We will.definitely meet up.with you.sometime this week.

Dakota Stephens

grab life by the mane!
Glad to be apart of wicked stangs. I heard about it from Facebook. I own a 98 v6 but take good care of her. Hope to go to more meetings and talk about cars

Hal3st0rm

Victor from Yukon. Met Mitchell at Coffee and Cars this morning.

Tint1.jpg