• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New in Mississippi.

TrueBlue2002

I am a long time Mustang fanatic. I am without a Mustang at home now, but hoping to change that in the next year. I saw several cars in Flowood, Ms yesterday with banners for the sight. Some really nice rides. I have owned 4 Mustangs in the past.
Multi-colored 1966 coupe that was just a project car that never got off the ground.
Emberglow 1966 Conv. GT clone that was very clean
Emerald Green 1990 Conv. LX 5.0 7UP edition
True Blue 2002 GT coupe that had most of the normal mods. Hoping to get into a 2011 to 2016 in the next year if work picks up.

2011GT500

MS Chapter President
Staff member
Board Member
Thanks for your interest. I am the MS chapter president and would love to answer any questions you have

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
I am a long time Mustang fanatic. I am without a Mustang at home now, but hoping to change that in the next year. I saw several cars in Flowood, Ms yesterday with banners for the sight. Some really nice rides. I have owned 4 Mustangs in the past.
Multi-colored 1966 coupe that was just a project car that never got off the ground.
Emberglow 1966 Conv. GT clone that was very clean
Emerald Green 1990 Conv. LX 5.0 7UP edition
True Blue 2002 GT coupe that had most of the normal mods. Hoping to get into a 2011 to 2016 in the next year if work picks up.
Welcome and hope you enjoy your stay.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
Welcome! Hope you can get a stang as well, if not still cool that you want to be a part of WS. Share knowledge and have fun!