• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New Project Car: 84 SVO

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Well, I picked this up from a guy in San Diego tonight, and it needs a lot of work, but I'm looking forward to it. GOing to start by just fixing all the little things that are wrong and then find somebody who can do rust repair. It has the normal spot where these things get rust. But it runs and is completely drivable.

Attachments

• 5W65K65F33Gf3Mb3Nac96ac4a6a94e53f1b2e.jpg
    5W65K65F33Gf3Mb3Nac96ac4a6a94e53f1b2e.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 129

wickedbird

I loved my svo. Fun to drive and easy to work on. That motor has allot of potential.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

IgottaV8

Staff member
Board Member
I'm keeping it, just the mods on it are going to be more intersperced now.

IgottaV8

Staff member
Board Member
Lol, it will be eventually. I just ordered the upgraded manifold from the later turbo cars and an upgraded intercooler from the Thunderbird turbo coupe. Tuesday I am going to the junkyard to pick up some interior parts. The seats are done for.

IgottaV8

Staff member
Board Member
Just got an upgraded exhaust manifold from the later turbo cars and a turbo coupe intercooler (which is larger). Also went to the junkyard and pulled some black cloth seats from a wrecked 96. At least until I get the stock ones reupholstered. Next is getting the rust repaired :p

0ne_sik_notch

I remember posting up a thread in the older website some places to get some go fast parts and it was stickied but the new site don't have it lol look in archives