• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New Tulsa Chapter

Tanner Matherly

TtownMach and myself (President & Vice President) of the new added Tulsa chapter in the Oklahoma group are excited for the Tulsa chapter and are excited and expanding Wicked Stangs! Also looking forward to meeting with other chapters in the near future!

Tanner Matherly

a6895822-4121-ef92.jpg
a6895822-412f-7659.jpg
a6895822-4161-2415.jpg

My 2006 GT

Alicia

Hi! I wanted to see if anyone uses this anymore and if WS Tulsa is still around! My husband was part of the club when they first started but got rid of his mustang and hasn't been doing anything with it lately. We just got two more mustangs and I want to join a Tulsa area club!!

Alicia

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Hi! I wanted to see if anyone uses this anymore and if WS Tulsa is still around! My husband was part of the club when they first started but got rid of his mustang and hasn't been doing anything with it lately. We just got two more mustangs and I want to join a Tulsa area club!!

Alicia
Hi Alicia last I heard they, there were issue with some members not following the rules.. I have been trying to contact them to get more details.. We would love to see this chapter back up and running smoothly...

Post pics of your new pride and joy:)