• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

No Rules Thread Week 1-A

fangs99

well i think we scared beej and roushed2 off after yesterday. so i think thats why it's so quiet.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
yeah I was getting tired of reading the same crap in every ost though. How many ways can 2-3 people argue about whos faster even though they dont race the same style of racing or live on the same coasts?

Arguing on the internet is like winning a medal at the special olympics.......even if you win you are still ____________!

^^^^^ Fill in the blank above with whatever you feel is appropriate. It was left that way because I really dont feel that way about those poor people. But it is a statement to use.

Gib

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
Gibs07GTcpe said:
Arguing on the internet is like winning a medal at the special olympics.......even if you win you are still A CHAMPION!!!!!

\

Gib

it dont matter if you win by an inch or a mile...winning is winning.....

sorry had to say it.

no i get off early cause i have to go to bed. i dont have the energy to stay up late anymore

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
got off early had to fill in a background investigation packet for the testing I did today. and yes I passed

beejay you just remember its not about how you stand next to your car its about how you drive it

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
lol....

you got a background investigation done in one day? my SSBI top secret has been under investication for 3 months and still has a few more. they interview everone i have ever met...lol

goonies

wait a minute, Mr maverick why is my name being brought into this thread? would anyone like to rip on me? im not the huggy bear type. ide rather just punch someone in the mouth and call it a day. by the way, i have a fight in four months you guys. just giving you a heads up, i will give more details as i find them out. my record is 4 and 0 in mma.

fangs99

yea sorry goons, the most you can do on here is try to convence beej how slow his 5.0 is or roushed that his car is to much flash and not enough a#@

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
theres a reason why my ws banner is on the back window.

So you know who just whooped your ass down the strip

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
lol look as goons trying to throw some hands on the internet. brains over brawns ftw