• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

NOV 2010 Famoso Dragway Test N Tune

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
One of my runs at Famoso. Ran 11.9... not my best time ever but still a good run and lots of fun.

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Kinda weird, I think the lights were a lil messed up at first cuz i know I wasnt staged at first but both sets of yellows came on and then went off... thats why I backed up a little and started over. They came on like they are supposed to the second time. Then I got to kick the crap out of an SRT8 Charger :)

Renegade

lights were all over the place for everyone, quite a few cars out (quite a few actual race cars), and they were getting everyone through fast but still doing cool down periods, it was actually ran pretty well. Saw a first out there, a nitro funny car that instead of doing a wheel stand off the line launched and bunny hopped. There was also a Cobra jet out there with a tube chassis and twin turbos the size of my torso. didn't get to see him make a full pass though since his launch tripped his battery cut off switch.

Renegade

you could have, one SD member drove up here. we need to get you guys up here for a TnT one day