• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Nov 9, 2013] Warriors United Car Show (San Diego, CA)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Warrior.jpg Warrior Reg.jpg This show is being put on to benefit The Warrior Foundation and Freedom Station. These charities help disabled veterans to assist them with their recovery. They also provide the family of these disabled veterans to come out to San Diego to be at their side. I like to get max participation at this show as many of us are active, veterans, and retired military, or family of veterans.

We were approached by the organizers of this event to be in this show. They have heard of our community involvement and committment to our military, they want us to be a part of this show.

I am posting the registration form on here. You can also register online at www.eldy.tzo.com/warrior

I spoke to Ed Hanson tonight, he's the owner of Ed Hanson's Muffler in Spring Valley, a real great guy and the one who started this show. He said he have heard a lot of good thing about our club and is looking forward to seeing us at the show. He also mentioned he got a few sets of tickets donated for Jay Leno's garage to go check out his collection of cars. These tickets will be raffle off at the show and the proceed goes to the charity.

Meet up location:
Starbucks
12889 Rancho Penasquitos Blvd
San Diego, 92129

We will roll out at 7:30am from this location.

Last edited:
A show named after WARRIOR F150. I'm sure he would love to attend this.

this would be cool to bring the WARRIOR out but it's not show worthy like my Harley (which already won best street bike) is. Or maybe i can bring both since i have the ramp; then again the Harley can't get over the hump (where the tailgate and the ramp meets up).

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
this would be cool to bring the WARRIOR out but it's not show worthy like my Harley (which already won best street bike) is. Or maybe i can bring both since i have the ramp; then again the Harley can't get over the hump (where the tailgate and the ramp meets up).

You have until November to get the Warrior show ready.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Ok all, I have the registration and it is now posted. Register and let's have a good showing for this show. This is for a worthwhile cause as many of us are Veterans or have family who are veterans.

I spoke to Ed Hanson today and he has a few set of tickets for Jay Leno's garage tour to raffle off. I have posted the registration here or you can register online at www.eldy.tzo.com/warrior.

.Warrior Reg.jpg Warrior.jpg

WarriorF150....There is a motorcycle class too

Last edited:

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
The date for the Warriors United Car Show (November 9th) is fast approaching and if you haven't registered yet,
please do so soon as the cutoff date is November 4th, 2013. The show is open to all makes/models/ and years
of vehicles but will be limited to 250 vehicles.

The show will be held on November 9th at the corporate office of Hawthorne Caterpiller in Rancho Bernardo.
The event will be a car, truck, bike and military vehicle show, with trophies and awards going to eleven
categories of vehicles. There will be music, food, and exhibitions and fun for the whole family. There
will be pen striping exhibitions, and the "Wild Thing", a 3500 HP Dragster, and a host of other activities
along with a raffle and auction of great items, and special guests.

All proceeds from the show will benefit the Warrior Foundation - Freedom Station. You may not have heard of
them but this is a local non-profit organization (all workers/staff are volunteers) that returns 96%
of all monies raised back to our service men and women who are returning from combat with their lives and
bodies torn apart. Using the existing Freedom Station to house these warriors, the Foundation also privides
funds to these warriors to support them during the period between their discharge and the receipt of their
first disability check (which can take up to a year believe it or not), provides transporation for them and
their relatives during recovery and holiday seasons, education services, and a whole host of other needed
services.

Please visit www.warriorfoundation.com for more information on this wonderful local non-profit foundation.

One of the main goals of the show is to help provide funds so that Sandy Lehmkuhler, the founder and
president can open a second Freedom Station to house more of these warriors during their transition into
civilian life.

As one of our friends, a triple amputee said "They don't have the luxury of going back to their previous lives,
they have to learn to start from scratch!". Warrior Fondation and Freedom Station is their steady foundation
and their "hand up".

If you have already signed up, thank you and we look forward to seeing you at the show If not, you can sign
up online at www.eldy.tzo.com/warrior using paypal or use the enclosed mail-in registration form (which lists
the 11 Award Categories).

Please join us for this fun filled event benefiting a local charity and our military heroes! There is no charge
for spectator entrance to the show.

Ed Hanson and Eldy Johnson
Warriors United
Warrior Foundation-Freedom Station
858-243-1826/919-698-7030
warrior@san.rr.com

Let's show our support for this charity. The link to the registration is on the front page of this thread. Hope to see many of you there.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Just a reminder. If interested in attending. Deadline to register is Nov. 2nd. Application must be postmarked on or before Nov. 2nd.

Day of show, if space available is $35.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
For all those registered for this show or plan on entering the Day of Show, we will be meeting at this location.

Meet up location:
Starbucks
12889 Rancho Penasquitos Blvd
San Diego, 92129

We will roll out at 7:30am from this location.