• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Oct 5, 2014] Mustangs By the Bay 2014 (San Diego, CA)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
All, its the biggest show in San Diego. Mustangs By the Bay. This is a pre-registration only show. It is $35 to register for the show.

There has been some changes to this year's show. There will be No Voting. All participants will receive a 3" medallion with MCSD 35th on one side and Mustang 50th on the other side and an event shirt. I believe a dash plaque is also included. Because there is no voting, we can park together as a club, we just need to roll in together. Which should not be a problem since we do that every year.

Here's the link to the registration. http://www.sdmustangclub.com/index.php/mustangs-by-the-bay-2014.
Hope we will increase our members representing WickedStangs this year. I believe we had 23 cars in the show last year. I hope that number will go up. Not sure if there is a club participation trophy this year, I'm checking on it. Regardless, let's show up in huge numbers and be impressive as we roll in together and park in the same area.

We will meet at the Mission Valley Starbucks at 7am and roll out at 7:30am. The address is 1620 Camino De La Reina, San Diego.

Ferocious

Chula Vista
@Ron Gregory I failed to realize there was an option to register under a group class. Is there anyway to change my class from 2000 (94-98 modified) to 4600 (group parking)? My order # is 8cf70354.

Also might want to include that in the original post Danny.

Edit: Looks like JP took care of it. Thanks.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
@Ron Gregory I failed to realize there was an option to register under a group class. Is there anyway to change my class from 2000 (94-98 modified) to 4600 (group parking)? My order # is 8cf70354.

Also might want to include that in the original post Danny.

Edit: Looks like JP took care of it. Thanks.

I don't think it matters what group you register under. There is no judging this year, every participants will receive the same thing. As long as we come in together, we will park together.

On the bottom of the registration form, there's class 4600 (Club Group Parking). At the monthly meeting, Ron said we should have marked that box instead. I've already sent him a message to change all Wicked Stangs registrants to class 4600 so we can park together. He needed this info so they could allot the appropriate amount of space for each car club at the park. He has already responded and said he'd forward the names (those who've already RSVP'd) to the registrar.

Also deadline to register is
September 22. When filling out the form, be sure to check Class 4600. This ensures that we will all be able to park together.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
On the bottom of the registration form, there's class 4600 (Club Group Parking). At the monthly meeting, Ron said we should have marked that box instead. I've already sent him a message to change all Wicked Stangs registrants to class 4600 so we can park together. He needed this info so they could allot the appropriate amount of space for each car club at the park. He has already responded and said he'd forward the names (those who've already RSVP'd) to the registrar.

Also deadline to register is
September 22. When filling out the form, be sure to check Class 4600. This ensures that we will all be able to park together.

Thanks JP

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Hey, I have a show board! It's only 20 x 28, but I thought I could prop it up on the strut brace.

I would really love to have something like this, did you make it yourself, and if so, which program did you use?