• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Oct 7, 2012] Mustangs By The Bay (San Diego, Ca 92101)

Ron Gregory

Would you have classes on a Sunday cause that's the day the show's on...Appreciate the consideration. Registrations taken up to late September...

Ron
MCSD

the class is for nursing (weekend class can be a saturday) and includes a internship which can take place on a sunday. should've put that in to clarify.

Ron Gregory

Warrior,

Congratulations for choosing such a noble profession, as I said, registration's open until late September hopfully you'll have your schedule before that time....

Ron

Ron Gregory

Just stopped by to "Thank You" for the cars that showed up at KPF....Now I see you have 13 committed for the MBTB show...WOW, Thanks again guys and gals...just a little over 90 days until the show...time startin to closing in and there's still so much to do....

Ron Gregory

Ron Gregory

Just registered this morning! :)
"Thanks" Ferocious, appreciate your support of the show. We're 90 days away and starting to ramp up getting issues and vendors, sponsors in line. I just signed up Discount Tire in ElCajon (Broadway) as a GOLD sponsor. We know how corporate suits work and this took a while by Garrett (mgr) is stoked and looking forward to being at the show. If you need tires or want to just drop by and Thank him for the sponsorship would be great. He's a very enthusiastic young man that you can identify with...Great support staff.

I also want to Thank the group of WS cars that came out to Orange St for the El Cajon cruise July 4th on what would be considered a slow day for the cruise. We actually had 20+ cars and the street was packed...Great to have your participation...see you soon...

Ron Gregory
2012 MBTB chair..
MC of SD

Reactions: Red

Ron Gregory

Mustangs by the Bay show
It's a little more than 2 months away and only 60 days left to complete your registration. Check out the blog, I posted information on the Lee Iacocca award that will be given out this year to an individual who demonstrates extradonary dedication to the Classic Car hobby. We have an ARCA car and driver Ryan Reed with his #15 Ford Fusion on site. The award is sponsored by NPD with funds going toward the Lee Iacocca Foundation to eradicate type 1 diabetes. Ryan Reed has type 1 diabetes....

The show's really comin together, have some new sponsors including TRUFIBER who will be joining us...

See you Oct 7...

Ron Gregory

I know this is still far away, but are we going to have another WS Detailing Day? Maybe we can lock in a mobile detailer with good prices.

Ron Gregory

I can't wait for this show.
Big Red...
We even have a class just for you...do you have your registration form? I heard the main Street show this week end had 384 regestrations...That's a lot, My goal is 350 and we give you plenty of room to park...Lookin forward to the show, you should see the trophies this year....you'll like um...Probably the best yet, not resin but real metal...ok, some plastic, but not much....
You guys get hooked up with a mobil detaier let me know...I hear they have to recapture all their water? That could be a problem???

Ron Gregory
Mustangs by the Bay

Ron Gregory

Big Red...
We even have a class just for you...do you have your registration form? I heard the main Street show this week end had 384 regestrations...That's a lot, My goal is 350 and we give you plenty of room to park...Lookin forward to the show, you should see the trophies this year....you'll like um...Probably the best yet, not resin but real metal...ok, some plastic, but not much....
You guys get hooked up with a mobil detaier let me know...I hear they have to recapture all their water? That could be a problem???

Ron Gregory
Mustangs by the Bay
yl

PS: Not bowling style trophies either...

Reactions: Red

Ron Gregory

My paint is full of swirls..... it could definitely use a detail.
That's black paint for ya...depending on the amount of clear coat, you could use 3000 wet sand paper to scuff and rebuff the car and finish off with an orbital. I hesitate to do that cause I'm not sure how many coats of clear I have on the car....So I bought a rotary polisher at Harbor freight and plan to give it a go. Need to be carefull to not burn the paint...

Ron Gregory

Ron Gregory

Hey guys and gals,

I have some news for you...The show is only two months away and there's less than 6 weeks remaining to get your registration in the mail...WAIT, I have a better idea, go to www.mcsd.tzo.net/mc and you can complete your entry form and pay on line. Eldy Johnson just got it finished today. Another big announcement, we are having a casual buffet dinner Saturday night (10/06)at the Casa Guadalajara restaurant on Taylor in Old Town. Details to follow in a week or so...This is going to be a show not to miss....

Ron Gregory
2012 Chairman
Mustangs by the Bay
661-619-6261

Red

Hey guys and gals,

I have some news for you...The show is only two months away and there's less than 6 weeks remaining to get your registration in the mail...WAIT, I have a better idea, go to www.mcsd.tzo.net/mc and you can complete your entry form and pay on line. Eldy Johnson just got it finished today. Another big announcement, we are having a casual buffet dinner Saturday night (10/06)at the Casa Guadalajara restaurant on Taylor in Old Town. Details to follow in a week or so...This is going to be a show not to miss....

Ron Gregory
2012 Chairman
Mustangs by the Bay
661-619-6261
That was easy Ron. Just signed up on line. See you in October.