• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Oct 7, 2012] Mustangs By The Bay (San Diego, Ca 92101)

Ron Gregory

Hello all...
How many are signed up for the Mexican Buffet dinner Saturday night before the MBTB show? Starts at 4PM ar Casa Guadalajara reastaurant on Taylor in Old Town. Salad, 4 entrees, salsas, chips, rice and beans, soft drinks, dessert, tax and tip, $22.50, children under 12 $12.95...We'll have a little presentation but nothing heavy and a raffle and door prises...I know Danny's going to the football game and the fireworks, but is anyone else up for it?
Thanks, for your support, we're almost there...registrations are ahead of last year, WOW, I'm stoked, hope it keeps up...

Ron Gregory

Reactions: Red

01Blown2V

Hello. Im New Here & was Wondering If this car show is open to everyone? reason i ask is because i live in las vegas & would love to drive down to san diego to check this out. looks like an awesome car show to be apart of. I wanted to drive down last year but at the time my car was being worked on. Thanks in advance.

-Dustin G

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Hello. Im New Here & was Wondering If this car show is open to everyone? reason i ask is because i live in las vegas & would love to drive down to san diego to check this out. looks like an awesome car show to be apart of. I wanted to drive down last year but at the time my car was being worked on. Thanks in advance.

-Dustin G

Dustin,
First of all, Welcome to Wicked Stangs!
Yes, this show is open to all and all are welcome. If you would like to enter the show, there are still room available and there is a link for online registering. If you would like to just come down and look around, it is free to look. We will have a pop-up set up with the Wickedstangs banner somewhere near the stage area (hopefully), but look for our banner and come hangout with us.

If you would like to register, you can go to: www.sdmustangs.com and go to their event section and stroll down and you will see the online registration for Mustangs By the Bay.

Ron Gregory

Hi Dustin...

Welcome to the forum. We usually have a few cars come from LV & Phoenix for the MBTB show. It's that good, I'm just braggin a bit...The location is what sells the show. Answer to your question, as far as participation, any Mustang can enter 64-13 and we have classes for other cars as well. Equal opportunity here...If you haven't already, you can sign up on line at www.mcsd.tzo.net or visit the club web site at sdmustangs.com.
Let me know if you have any questions here or at rgregory6261@gmail.com

Hope to see you come Oct 7. There's a Mexican buffet on Saturday night in Old Town. Check out sdmustans.com for details as well as inexpensive lodging at the Padre Trails Inn across the street from the buffet...$59.95 a night D/O...Must sign up before 9/26.2012..

Ron Gregory
2012 Chair
MBTB show

Ron Gregory

Dustin,
First of all, Welcome to Wicked Stangs!
Yes, this show is open to all and all are welcome. If you would like to enter the show, there are still room available and there is a link for online registering. If you would like to just come down and look around, it is free to look. We will have a pop-up set up with the Wickedstangs banner somewhere near the stage area (hopefully), but look for our banner and come hangout with us.

If you would like to register, you can go to: www.sdmustangs.com and go to their event section and stroll down and you will see the online registration for Mustangs By the Bay.

Should have read your response before I chimed in, Danny, you're hired...

Ron Gregory

01Blown2V

Thanks Guys, i will be signing up in the next couple days. Looks alot of fun & look forward to meeting new people that are into mustangs.

Ford1288

Donator
Finally going to register tonight, dang procrastinator...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Just a final reminder that if you haven't already registered for the 2012 Mustangs by the Bay Show, the pre-registration will close tomorrow (Saturday Sep 29th) at 6:00 PM OR when we reach 325 registrants. Since we're already over 300, that could come anytime so don't be left out.

Ron Gregory

Thanks Emilio,

You beat me to it...we may reach 325 early tomorrow (Saturday) morning. We only needed 5 more cars to max out. We have determined in order to give the spacing we require for parking the cars, max capacity is 340 cars and we haven't got to DOS...As much as we hate to turn cars away, that may just happen as we will have run out of room. What a ride, as someone said, "Be careful what you ask for." How true. While I had great expaecations of 350 cars, the realization is, that's too many....your response has been outstanding...

Please accept my gratitude for making this show the show it has become...The Wicked Stangs have been nothing but supportive of the MCSD and it hasn't gone un-noticed...I hope I can return the favor...

I , we look forward to see each and everyone of you at the show, It's mine and Eldy's wish, that you have a great time and "THANKS" again for your support...

Cheers...

Ron Gregory

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Thanks Ernie,

You beat me to it...we may reach 325 early tomorrow (Saturday) morning. We only needed 5 more cars to max out. We have determined in order to give the spacing we require for parking the cars, max capacity is 340 cars and we haven't got to DOS...As much as we hate to turn cars away, that may just happen as we will have run out of room. What a ride, as someone said, "Be careful what you ask for." How true. While I had great expaecations of 350 cars, the realization is, that's too many....your response has been outstanding...

Please accept my gratitude for making this show the show it has become...The Wicked Stangs have been nothing but supportive of the MCSD and it hasn't gone un-noticed...I hope I can return the favor...

I , we look forward to see each and everyone of you at the show, It's mine and Eldy's wish, that you have a great time and "THANKS" again for your support...

Cheers...

Ron Gregory

Thanks Ron. Always glad to support, especially when its such a great show.....
But Ernie? LOL!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Ok, OK, you should be in this chair. I closed it down at 3AM this morning...sorry EMILIO.....

Ron

LOL! Ron, you know we have to give you grieve about that. LOL! You are doing a fine job and know you are working hard to make this the best show ever, again. Can't wait for next week to come.

Red

I told my sister about this show 3 months ago just so she would make. She and I can't wait till next week.