• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Oct 7, 2012] Mustangs By The Bay (San Diego, Ca 92101)

Ron Gregory

LOL! Ron, you know we have to give you grieve about that. LOL! You are doing a fine job and know you are working hard to make this the best show ever, again. Can't wait for next week to come.
Comin from you grief is just fine...I'm Ok with that, better than being ignored...See you all at the show...
Ron

I hope my cowl cover is ready tomorrow, the customize shop is taking too long, been a month already. the corner was cracked out of the box and they (the customize shop) said the manufacturer won't replace it. So now they're trying to repair it. checked it last week and they just put down fiberglass on it and gonna sand and paint it.

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
Last night I placed an order for my lower control arms and paid for a 3 day ship so ill be able to install them on sat. For those that did not know i blew out my roush lower control arm bushings. Now ill be able to make it to mustangs by the bay with new and improved lower control arms.
lower control arms.jpg

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Last night I placed an order for my lower control arms and paid for a 3 day ship so ill be able to install them on sat. For those that did not know i blew out my roush lower control arm bushings. Now ill be able to make it to mustangs by the bay with new and improved lower control arms.
View attachment 4365

I think we are in the same class this year.

installed my Street Scene Cowl Cover and it looks freakin awesome. should've painted it Blue Pearl to match the hood instead of flat black. totally can't wait now.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Alright everybody. 5 days and counting for this big show. There are still room available for the detail day this Saturday. Time slots are available for 2pm and after. Check out the "Mustangs by the Bay Detail Day" thread.
Please note the meeting time and roll out time for Sunday on the first post of this thread.
Since our cars will be spread out all over the show, we will have a central area near the stage in the center of the show. Look for our pop up tents with the Wickedstangs Banner. Good day to kick back, relax, and enjoy a day with the Wickedstangs family and look at some beautiful cars. This should be a breakout show for Wickedstangs this year. Looks like over 24 cars for the show from our club. YEAH!!!!
See everyone on Sunday.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
The show is sold out. 325 registered cars. There will be no day of show class. It was put out at the car counsel meeting.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
The show is sold out. 325 registered cars. There will be no day of show class. It was put out at the car counsel meeting.
Good answer, just got called from a member that was out at sea and returned today and wanted to see if he can make it... It all good.

GhostRider

Well I'm a little behind on the update, but I got my mail confirmation back in June so I'm good there. I'm getting my side exhaust kit installed and painted so it should be ready by this Saturday. I'll be heading down early Sunday morning. I'm definitely looking forward to this show! Unfortunately no one else from the AV area is going to be able to make it out. Ron, thanks again for all the help and for setting up such a great show!

Jesse

Donator
Russell you got exhaust done up?! Does this mean we'll be able to hear your car now? Lol

GhostRider

Russell you got exhaust done up?! Does this mean we'll be able to hear your car now? Lol

Hahaha!! Good one Jesse! But yea, you all will now be able to hear my car now. lol I was getting restless after waiting about two years, but I finally dropped the 2k on the exhaust. I hope it was worth it!:cold: