• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Oklahoma City News Letter

Ronnie Friedline

Here is the News letter this is the first one I have done hope all like it, and any tips, questions, or concerns please feel free to let me know. Thank you. sorry revised it and missed a meeting date so here is the new one....

Ronnie

Attachments

• Team Wicked News letter PDF.pdf
    549.3 KB · Views: 314
Last edited:

5Eight0Shelby

Sinister
Nice news letter! Well noob here great site from what i have seen. Thanks to planes on directed me to your guys site. Hope to see some of you guys around!

Ronnie Friedline

Anytime man, we have a wed night cruise tomorrow... feel free to hit us up on facebook as well Team Wicked Okc. Details always on there as well we are trying to get our new facebook page built up that is also linked to National.. Anytime you got questions or ideas or anything hit us up.

Ronnie Friedline

Loves on SE 89th st, off I-35. between 8 and 8:30 pm is when people show up.. usually only between 12 and 16 cars... Trying to get it to grow, more of a recruitment night. Bring anyone interested man.. hit us up, you can feel free to text me, 405 883 8397. What car do you have?

5Eight0Shelby

Sinister
Well sounds great! Well it all depends when i get home and jump on my project. I have mid pipe install once i get home. Be nice to finish it so everyone can hear it. I drive 13' Shelby

Ronnie Friedline

There is another guy who drives a 13 Shelby, got some mods on it laying down just over 700 hp... he doesn't usually come out on Wednesdays though...