• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Orange before the Orange

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Bone stock other than some lowering springs and tokico's. Oops, it actually had a junkyard 351 at the time and I was waiting for my new hood to show up. :)

DSC00261.jpg

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
find me nice coupe and let me talk to money bags and we see:)

They are all over the place. Finding the fox is not the problem anymore. When I was looking for mine I over paid because I was hunting for months to find a coupe. I paid $3800 for that pile!. I've seen built cars going for that now. :nonono:

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Wow. Thanks for sharing your before and after photos. Looking forward to seeing your back at the track.

Thanks lol, I was looking for something on my computer and came across that pic. I said to myself "those who didn't know me back then won't believe it", so I posted it.

Ford1288

Donator
Im super scared I am going to lose the before pictures on my car well and other important ones like my baby brother being born. Think the hardrive on my laptop has crashed... But that is quite a transformation. You didnt start off too bad though. After college if i ever see a nice stock notch I will buy it and just park it. I love em to death.

ears

wow....... she sure did come quite a ways!

looks like she has a much better life now. like you saved her from the pound!lololololoolol!

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Im super scared I am going to lose the before pictures on my car well and other important ones like my baby brother being born. Think the hardrive on my laptop has crashed... But that is quite a transformation. You didnt start off too bad though. After college if i ever see a nice stock notch I will buy it and just park it. I love em to death.

I put the Junk Yard 351w in it. It came with the stock 5.0, I also put those wheels on. It came with chrome ponies.

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
wow....... she sure did come quite a ways!

looks like she has a much better life now. like you saved her from the pound!lololololoolol!

Nah, she was better off before. I didn't beat on her at the track back then. :)

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
hell she looked good then! even better now. definitely has come along way congrats! and badass

Red

Damn Orange you've come a long way with it. It looks like a completely different stang. You should be proud.