• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

People Choice Car Show (Pics)

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
FIGHTING SAILOR
DSC_0048.jpg

LIGHTNINGBULLIT
DSC_0050.jpg

SDSUBZERO4
DSC_0052.jpg

SCR3AMINGY3LLOW
DSC_0053.jpg

HERPONY
DSC_0055.jpg

HISPONY
DSC_0058.jpg

MORE PICS

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 1,681

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Looks like everyone had a good time. Did anyone pic up any trophys? Hopefuly we had the most club cars out. Sorry just couldnt make it out guys. I
will see you all at miramar show next weekend. I wanted to go but just to hard working nights and this is my lucky weekend to work. That red Farr.
I seen him on my way home today coming off Coronado.

blackstallion06

Donator
I hope you guys passed out some business cards. You must have liked that white shelby "E" you got lots of pics of it. Very nice ride

yosemiddysam

Donator
Lookin good. I wish I would have came. My plans fell through but I did get to drop off Infedels Hood up at Pendleton and got a nice fat running a stop sign ticket on the way off base lmao. I never wanted to punch a LCpl in the mouth so bad in my life!!!!!!!

blackstallion06

Donator
No Phill WS didn't pick up any trophies on this one. A yellow stock camero took first place.

Here's my pics on the day.

DSC04325.jpg

DSC04324.jpg

DSC04327.jpg

DSC04322.jpg

And the rest---> http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww289/darksly44/Peoples Choice Car Show/?start=all

Red- I know everyone has there own part they enjoy about wickedstangs. I personaly like getting out there and beating my car on the track and the cruises we all do together ect. This is exactly why I dont like Car shows. I dont think they are fair when it comes to judges. You may have a car that stands out but he belongs to a club that you dont like so you wont vote fo rhim. Maybe your a chevy guy so you wont vote for a ford ect. I got beat out a few years ago in a car show in Lemoore and I said never again. I will build my car to what I like and what I want it to look like and I dont care what anyone thinks. I have heard many things like fake cobra ect but who cares I like my car. I got beat out in the cars in the park show in lemoore by a stock 98 convertable cobra. He had been in the local club ( no dues) and his girlfriend/wife had a 67 camaro that she showed as well for the club. Anyway my car at the time had the roush stuff, exhaust, and a CAI ect. Well a little bit of money in it and it def wasnt stock. Well after getting beat out by a completly stock cobra that didnt even have the hood up due to the engine being dirty I said never again. I only go to support wicked stangs and hang out with all of you guys and give support. That pisses me off about car shows. A stock camaro sitting next to your car come on give me a brake chevy lover.

mustangtim

South Carolina
Great pictures, I like the pictures with the people with their cars. Its nice for the people over here on the other coast to put a face with a name or a car.

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
It was a great show, long day but a good time regardless.. The judging was by popular vote, every participant got a ballot listing every catagory.. I wasnt happy with the top pick in our class, Steve from SVTOA was there with his black GT500 with all the beautiful carbonfiber work and flawless paint, the top pick was a bone stock 2010 camaro! I thought that was completely wrong. You can never tell what the whim of the crowd will be... Steve I think your car should've been top pick (with me and red runnin close for second LOL)..

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
It was a great show, long day but a good time regardless.. The judging was by popular vote, every participant got a ballot listing every catagory.. I wasnt happy with the top pick in our class, Steve from SVTOA was there with his black GT500 with all the beautiful carbonfiber work and flawless paint, the top pick was a bone stock 2010 camaro! I thought that was completely wrong. You can never tell what the whim of the crowd will be... Steve I think your car should've been top pick (with me and red runnin close for second LOL)..

No love for HP2's B?

LOL

blackstallion06

Donator
That is same thing I was talking about in my other post fighting sailer. That is the reason why I dont care for car shows. If you beat me on the track its my own fault.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Steve......Steve got a trophy for his Shelby at today's Dave & Buster show. So, his car was noticed by the judges.

Phil, I go to car show to hangout with the other members and to share my passion with other people. I really don't care if I get a trophy or not. All shows are popular contest and whenever it is judge by people and not from a grade sheet like they do in nationals or sanction car shows, that 's what will happen, popular votes. And like you said, everyone has their own interest, but if you let one sour experience keep you from sharing your passion with others, then I think its a lost for other people from sharing your passion and experience. Because you can't share those at the track, most of those at the track already has that passion. Its those at the shows you want to expose your passion to, because those are the unexposed, new or unfamiliar with muscle cars that we want to educate and get those passion into them. Just a thought.

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Steve......Steve got a trophy for his Shelby at today's Dave & Buster show. So, his car was noticed by the judges.

Phil, I go to car show to hangout with the other members and to share my passion with other people. I really don't care if I get a trophy or not. All shows are popular contest and whenever it is judge by people and not from a grade sheet like they do in nationals or sanction car shows, that 's what will happen, popular votes. And like you said, everyone has their own interest, but if you let one sour experience keep you from sharing your passion with others, then I think its a lost for other people from sharing your passion and experience. Because you can't share those at the track, most of those at the track already has that passion. Its those at the shows you want to expose your passion to, because those are the unexposed, new or unfamiliar with muscle cars that we want to educate and get those passion into them. Just a thought.

Very well said!!