• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Putting Colo on the wickedstangs map

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Well I am in Colo now so time to get this chapter going. I will be out this weekend handing out cards and flyers. Hopefully it comes up and we get some good people to join up.

Sent from my dam phone!

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Well I am in Colo now so time to get this chapter going. I will be out this weekend handing out cards and flyers. Hopefully it comes up and we get some good people to join up.

Sent from my dam phone!
Awesome welcome home:)

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Sent from my dam phone!

I though you were moving to like the country or wilderness or something based on the property you were looking at you sure you gonna find stangs there with 4 wheels and not 4 legs?... Lol

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Soji we are living in town but I do want to buy some land for recreation purposses.

Sent from my dam phone!

cargod01

Sweet I have meet some other stang guys on a FB page in Colorado.
I am currently a sea-tec chapter member and will in Denver around the 1st-10th of feb.
As I close the chapter of my military career all I can say is it'll be good to be back home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk