• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Ramona Car Show. 2/20/10

Red

I just wanted to say it was nice meeting and hanging out with you all yesterday. It was a lot of fun running back and forth to scramble to open and close the hoods lol. That and deciding which one of us was jinxing us wiping down the cars.

It was very cool to meet you and your wife at the show I hope to see you again at the next show/WS event. Grats :congrats: again on the win.

And the pole was in and Fightingsalor says I'm to blame for all the rain. :rain:

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I just wanted to say it was nice meeting and hanging out with you all yesterday. It was a lot of fun running back and forth to scramble to open and close the hoods lol. That and deciding which one of us was jinxing us wiping down the cars.

It was nice meeting you and your wife. Congrats on your win. I'm going to place the blame on the mobile detailers at the show. I think they were the biggest jinx. LOL!

Congrats on your trophie Barbie! What place did you take? I am unable to see the photos on this computer? (gov comp)

They only awarded one trophy for each class.