• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Ramona High Car Show

Vaporizyed

La Mesa, CA
I am not sure if anyone has talked with Matt Curtiss who is organizing this show. I did send him an email that we would all liked to be parked together instead of being scattered. I hope this works for everyone.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I am not sure if anyone has talked with Matt Curtiss who is organizing this show. I did send him an email that we would all liked to be parked together instead of being scattered. I hope this works for everyone.

Thanks Matt.

I just got a replied from Matt and asked him to stage us together for the show. He also said the sooner we registered, the closer to the stage they can put us. But I'm not sure how close he can put us if we want to stay as a club. But anyways, get your registration in and make sure you put down "Wickedstangs" in the club affiiliation so he would know to put us together.
One more thing, he said we can get in anytime after 6am. So, what time do you guys want to meet? I was thinking be at the school by 6:45am (guessing sunrise time) so there's time to park and clean the cars. So, I was thinking meet at the park & ride at 6am and leave at 6:15am.

wickedv6

Donator
Does anyone know if we can leave an hour early? I have to attend my nieces bday that starts at 11am. Which in Mexican time that means that party won't start till 1pm so I can leave a little after 12pm.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Does anyone know if we can leave an hour early? I have to attend my nieces bday that starts at 11am. Which in Mexican time that means that party won't start till 1pm so I can leave a little after 12pm.

Kristian, give Matt a call. He's the organizer for this. His contact info is in the link in the first thread. He seem to be pretty laid back about this and its the first time this event is held. I don't think it would be a problem, but I would check with him to see.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
C'mon people, if you haven't already done so, sign up. We can promote Mustang Vs World at this show.

Emilio, where you at? I need flyers. Did you get some done from Todd?

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Just got off of the phone with the Event Coord. He said if you haven't prereg by now, he will accept a scanned form emailed to him and pay day of to ensure he has enough spots saved for WS.

blue boss

Saginaw Texas
Hey Danny, I sent my registration in for the event but will not be able to be there until 0845-0900 (at least i can go....it was a no until today....). I am planning to show up at the meeting spot at 0600 and drop off the registration fee to somebody in our club so I can have a spot with the Wickedstangs. Then i have to shoot over to Oceanside and then back to Ramona. I called Matt and emailed him but have received no response. Do you think this is doable?

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Hey Danny, I sent my registration in for the event but will not be able to be there until 0845-0900 (at least i can go....it was a no until today....). I am planning to show up at the meeting spot at 0600 and drop off the registration fee to somebody in our club so I can have a spot with the Wickedstangs. Then i have to shoot over to Oceanside and then back to Ramona. I called Matt and emailed him but have received no response. Do you think this is doable?

I don't know how they'll have the place set up, so I can't answer on that one. Matt will probably reply in the next few days. He's probably busy with the final prep. But, it he says yes, we can do that for you.

StarAngel

OK, I just got off the phone with Matt Curtis. He said that if it is to rain he will postpone and let us all know on Friday. As it is now he sees it misting on Fri with rain on Sun, not Sat. Hope!!! He said that everything is paved, no mud possiblity.

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Sorry all, HP2 and I are going to chill at home this weekend.

Have a good time and take lot's of pics please