• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

should I ?

tkeinia

ok, planning what is next for wicked boss.

1. leave it stock

2. basic bolt ons and nice rims

3. go crazy and start to save money for a twin turbo kit. hopefully by next tax time.
should be good for around 600-700 hp,
then

4. then save for new trans, magnum, fuel system, new internals for up to 1000 hp ( this would be later)

tkeinia

turbo is my 1st choice.

i do plan on keeping all the original parts, but like i always say, I will never sell this car.

Reactions: Red

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
Funny, I have noticed that Texas posts get answered by San Diego and Washington State members! Thanks Y'all but, Texas members need to use the website and not so much the Facebook page! Geez Whiz we got over 20 active members in the West TX chapter but hardly a ripple in this forum! Ok , on topic... Supercharger. Turbos are complex, have a lag and are heavy if properly cooled. Turbos are for diesels and 4 cylinder Hondas

tkeinia

Funny, I have noticed that Texas posts get answered by San Diego and Washington State members! Thanks Y'all but, Texas members need to use the website and not so much the Facebook page! Geez Whiz we got over 20 active members in the West TX chapter but hardly a ripple in this forum! Ok , on topic... Supercharger. Turbos are complex, have a lag and are heavy if properly cooled. Turbos are for diesels and 4 cylinder Hondas

i often do feel lonely in here. im the only one who post on teh san antonio side.