• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Some of you know or dont care lol

0ne_sik_notch

I got a new job!!

Well, I work at Poway Hyundi Mitsubishi as the new/used car sales, so if anyone know of anyone who is looking for new wheels, send them my way for a good deal?

here is the link http://www.powayautogroup.com/
and if a mustang pops in i will give you all heads up if it ends up on the lot

0ne_sik_notch

yes i am a new/used car salesman, and the Mitsubishi will be on the way out from that dealership, so stock will be low and speacial order. maybe abel to get good deals on them for sure but they cant tell the managers that they know that lol....likewise Oe cobra looked gr8

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
anyone wants an EVO? LOL!

I like that new Hyundai Sedan. The luxury one. I want to say Genesis, but I think it is the newer one. Got a good look and was pretty roomy and comfy inside. I sat in it at the car show.

0ne_sik_notch

anyone wants an EVO? LOL!

I like that new Hyundai Sedan. The luxury one. I want to say Genesis, but I think it is the newer one. Got a good look and was pretty roomy and comfy inside. I sat in it at the car show.

come by ill let you drive it:rock:

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Actually, Hyundais arent bad at all.....

Their brakes work without killing the occupants, they are cost effective, and you dont spend alot on rentals while they are in the shop.....I owned 2 of them and I will say that the Santa Fe was a ton better than the SS on wet/snowy roads(But then again the SS is a sport model not a winter truck). There was only 1 time between the 2 vehicles that it needed any warranty work, and I had no recalls or TSB's for the 2 of them. I am sold on that company as far as quality. Just got away from foreign cars.

Good luck working as a salesman there... with having Hyundai, it may be really good though in this economy. I wish you the best and am glad you finally landed a job so you can take care of them cars you got!

Yeah Genesis sport coupe loaded.....how much?

Gib

0ne_sik_notch

Actually, Hyundais arent bad at all.....

Their brakes work without killing the occupants, they are cost effective, and you dont spend alot on rentals while they are in the shop.....I owned 2 of them and I will say that the Santa Fe was a ton better than the SS on wet/snowy roads(But then again the SS is a sport model not a winter truck). There was only 1 time between the 2 vehicles that it needed any warranty work, and I had no recalls or TSB's for the 2 of them. I am sold on that company as far as quality. Just got away from foreign cars.

Good luck working as a salesman there... with having Hyundai, it may be really good though in this economy. I wish you the best and am glad you finally landed a job so you can take care of them cars you got!

Yeah Genesis sport coupe loaded.....how much?

Gib

i dont have that down yet but i will post up some base prices to much to learn in one day lol

but to tell you for the 3.8l almost 300hp can keep a mustang GT's tail light in in a close enuff distance to read the DOT # in htem

Tommy

Hey my friend lives on Granville, one block behind the dealership.

Good luck Sik,

I did car sales for a few years. Definitely can be a tough cookie to break, but once you get your client base going and referrals coming in, you won't have to depend much on fresh "ups" (walk-ins). Approach EVERY one, because you never know! I've seen way too many times where a salesman ignores a walk-in by judging their appearance, later to find out they paid cash, or bought multiple vehicles. Remember, some may not be a sale now or may be declined for financing, but if you treat them right they may even send you referrals just beacuse they liked dealing with you.

Tommy

one more thing, ask if they actively use thier brokers license. If they do, you can broker any other brand. If you know someone that wants a brand new Mustang, you can broker the deal with a Ford dealer, the sale and paperwork is done at your dealership and you get the sale. It works the same with all other brands. We sold Chevy, Dodge, European and imports like that consistently while at a Ford dealer.

Tommy

-what's your % ?

-is there a cap?

-do they put a pack in the gross?

-what's the gross on an Evo?

0ne_sik_notch

what's your % ? 20% of profit

is there a cap? no cap

do they put a pack in the gross? 0 pack on new just used and volume bonuses per month no mater used or new

what's the gross on an Evo? i haven't found that out yet haven't even driven one