• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Test N Tune Pacific Raceways

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I talked to Josh he said they only got a couple runs in. I guess it was too packed.

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
yeah they said they had over 250 cars aaron and i were there and we got 2 runs in 4 hours i posted horrible numbers my first run was a 17.07 i spun half way down the track and then i made an adjustment and ran a 14.4 on my second (for all that read this and dont know my car i have a v6 with 2.73 gears and its auto) need to practice my launch as this was the only 2 times i have ever run a track my r/t was HORRIBLE lol .7-- both times lol ill get it though ill be in the 13's with some practice

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
i just think its funny because i was faster to the 60' 330' 1/8 marks but he was faster at the 1000' and my speed was more at the 1/4 mile so if it was a half mile id of beat him :p or if i just launched better but hey was a learning experience and was fun

yeah they said they had over 250 cars aaron and i were there and we got 2 runs in 4 hours i posted horrible numbers my first run was a 17.07 i spun half way down the track and then i made an adjustment and ran a 14.4 on my second (for all that read this and dont know my car i have a v6 with 2.73 gears and its auto) need to practice my launch as this was the only 2 times i have ever run a track my r/t was HORRIBLE lol .7-- both times lol ill get it though ill be in the 13's with some practice

what tire pressure did you run on your first and second? did you adjust at all?

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
It wasn't a half mile so don't say "WELL IF IT WAS" cause you really don't know. LOL If you lose you lose. I go out just to beat my time and to try and be consistant. Trust me in SD IDK if I ever won a race but I would go out to try and beat my time and have fun. You guys need to practice your launch. When ever I am at a red light and know one is around I will use that to practice my reaction, it turns green and im gone but remember at the track IF YOU SEE GREEN YOUR LATE. Come out on the 1st to Monroe you will get alot of practice time.