• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

The Faithful Few at Red Robbin

BurnieB78

Had a decent turn out for the meet at Red Robbin. Though small in numbers, it seemed to work out better. Parking was an interesting adventure. We originally had spaces marked off until the mall security buzzed by in their mighty golf cart and told us it wasn't allowed to save spots and that people were complaining about it. Despite having the want to tell him to go find a real cop and have them tell us that, we choked it down and picked up all our cones.
I did, however, manage to snap a couple pictures with my phone...so here they are!

2010-06-09194437.jpg

2010-06-09184512.jpg

2010-06-09184501.jpg

2010-06-09184451.jpg

2010-06-09184437.jpg

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
sorry guys, I have finals tomorrow and with the training that went on today, I got a little sick... I also have too do it again tomorrow. This time I have to parachute in. :(

Un©ommon

I so would have been there, I was really trying but my car was missing a bunch of important things like bolts and hose clamps. Next time fo sho.

Mrs. ears

Lol yes very few people showed up but it was bette fo everyone considering there was no parkig lol. Good attempt but red robin=never again!

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Lol yes very few people showed up but it was bette fo everyone considering there was no parkig lol. Good attempt but red robin=never again!
I cant wait till we hit sonic! Then instead of getting burnt out on sonic we can hit the drive INN after the cruise night as well. Its right there close.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Guys don't make it sound bad.. If only 3 or 4 show. Remember go out there and have fun..

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Sonic will happen once the El Cajon cruise begins on 6/30

Why do we have to wait for the El Cajon cruise? Who is picking the places every week? Sonics is a request but if you guys have every Wednesday's meet spots picked out then have them posted! Thats just what I think..

Shells04Mach

i would have to agree 1wkdrsh. that way some of us can plan on which ones we want to go to and have the money put aside for it.

Mrs. ears

Why do we have to wait for the El Cajon cruise? Who is picking the places every week? Sonics is a request but if you guys have every Wednesday's meet spots picked out then have them posted! Thats just what I think..

That would be me. I have them posted as soon as I can. No where takes reservations so I have to take it week by week. Other things come up every week so it wouldn't be possible to most months at a time. Everything has been woking out well thus far. I have posted this weeks meet up today so go check it out. We will get eough Sonic come June 30th every week. There has been a lot of people request sonic but it has a been a mutual decision to wait considering we will be going every week.

Mrs. ears

This is the first I have had a complaint about meets so I will keep it in mind for after the car shows are done. Thanks guys! Just for now know that every 1st wednesday is hooters stang night and every other week is el cajon then sonic after!!