• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Updates on the beast!

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
Hey guys, it seems like the year flew by! I'm going to do my best to make it to a meeting or cruise or something in the near future to catch up!

Anyway, we put a 28x10.5 tire on the beast, and it immediately responded. It no longer cares about track prep. 55 foot wheelies over and over, and 1.33 60 foots.

Here's a sweet picture from the ET finals:

a3570dbf9673befc3f4a50256fa8a50d.jpg

And a cool slow mo video:

In other news, Breana and I recently bought our first house! And of course a garage that belongs to me had to get some good treatment. It's not the biggest thing in the world but I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out.

Here's a before and after:

08b94f00e94cf542c8fb242deefc0e0c.jpg

Hope everyone is doing well, and I hope to catch up with you all soon!

IG: leesweitzerracing
FB: familyaffairmustangs

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
Well our last race of the season was the thanksgiving bracket nationals in Las Vegas! We had a great 4 days of racing, highlighted by making it to the final round on Saturday. Unfortunately the track had gotten ice cold and I went for a hairy ride, and had to lift and give it away. So we took the runner up check. We also had a quarter final finish on Thursday and a 4th round finish Sunday! If you'd like to see videos and pictures from the weekend, check out the Instagram and Facebook pages in my signature :)

3481e7d7d118ae83d8fb1a60b9994171.jpg

So now it's time for winter maintenance! Nothing major, new valve springs, a lot of cleaning, a new trans cooler with its own fan, etc etc.
57f9ccfdd41d326a613d9a0611d3c280.jpg

What all do you guys have planned for winter upgrades?

I had a unique opportunity to test a new product in Vegas, the first one of its kind. It's a rubber repellant for your rear panels. We tested a couple formulas and found one that really works great! So for all of you that come to the track with painters tape all over the place, worry no more! The rubber just wipes off, no sticking, smearing or scratching!!

I'm not sure exactly when it will start being produced for sale, but let me know if you guys are interested and I'll get you the info!

IG: leesweitzerracing
FB: familyaffairmustangs