• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What pistol to get?

BadBullitt

Old Guys Rule!
Both pistols have their advantages and differences. Both offer excellent lifetime warranties.The Taurus has a comfortable rubber grip but the Ruger has intechangable panels at the rear of the grip so you can customize the size.They both have manual safeties but the Ruger's is ambidexterous .The Taurus has a much longer trigger pull but it resets each time you pull it so if you have a weak primer strike you can try firing the same round again.The Ruger's trigger pull is short like a Glock.Both are high quality.

alaninsd1

i always liked the magnum 44, very powerfull gun
m629.jpg

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I carry the Sig Sauer on and off duty. In my opinion, Sigs are the best made gun and most reliable. It has gotten me out of many situation and in all weather conditions. What caliber of a pistol are you looking at getting? For what purpose will you use it for?

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I like the XD40! Nice weapon.....

www.gunbroker.com <<<<like ebay for guns.... you hae to have the gun sent to a Licensed firearms dealer...... I think Lightningbullitt is one but I could be wrong....

GIb