• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Whats up guys?

boostedmach

So I totally did not know there was a FL chapter yet.

Im in Sarasota FL and I own HPX Motorsports. I was out in San Diego for 4 years with the Original Club, and was going to start one up here but looks like they got one.

I'b be willing to put together a DYNO day and offer up my shop for the club if any one wanted to get together a working party and turn some wrenches to help out a member.

fangs99

Well.... The one Chapter that's just getting started is 8+ hrs away.... And hopefully there will be one in Jacksonville soon but it's almost as far. But I have family around Tampa so next time I go visit I'll have to make a trip to the shop.

boostedmach

Well.... The one Chapter that's just getting started is 8+ hrs away.... And hopefully there will be one in Jacksonville soon but it's almost as far. But I have family around Tampa so next time I go visit I'll have to make a trip to the shop.

Sounds good!

Fresh Cobra

Staff member
Donator
Board Member
how far are you from Miami? i'll be needing a good speed shop once my stangs get over to FL.