• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Whidbey Chapter

Hey everyone, I'm the new president for the whidbey chapter and would like to invite everyone to get things rolling again. Any ideas on when we should start doing meets?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
Just set it up. Be sure to choose a place that gets plenty of foot traffic. The more attention your vehicles get, the more positive exposure you'll have in the community. Maybe ask management if they can reserve front-row parking for your Mustangs.

Kritter

SeaTac President
Staff member
Board Member
Sea Tac can help out!! We can bring the club up there and do an big show of Wickedstangs Mustangs to get people interested!! Josh just let me know!!! Text me 253.224.7978 Kass

sportbykeryder

Donator
ProteusGodz,Wickedstangs,Kritter;

Thank you for your responses!
Communication is the key here.
Since June......none.......
I admit to being in the classification of one of the members who was not always able to show up.
Never the less I showed up occasionally and Albert and Ben were never judgmental about that.
It was fun to be able to hang with fellow Stang owners even briefly!
Hopefully something will happen to this chapter to regenerate interest.
Even a once a month meeting would be a start?
(I have a new addition to my stable I am dying to show off!! )
Happy Holidays to all!!

Kritter

SeaTac President
Staff member
Board Member
Sportbykeryder,

I am hoping josh gets on here and see's your interest, I think with the two of you working at it, you could build it back up. And like I said, Sea-tac is here to help. Met an awesome guy from Whidbey this weekend buying a part. He ships our in June to somewhere else, but you can still get him involved march, April, may =) he is super knowledgeable about engines and very enthusiastic. Proteusgodz will have to get him your contact info!!

Krittrr

sportbykeryder

Donator
Sportbykeryder,

I am hoping josh gets on here and see's your interest, I think with the two of you working at it, you could build it back up. And like I said, Sea-tac is here to help. Met an awesome guy from Whidbey this weekend buying a part. He ships our in June to somewhere else, but you can still get him involved march, April, may =) he is super knowledgeable about engines and very enthusiastic. Proteusgodz will have to get him your contact info!!

Krittrr

For now, the ball is in Josh's court.
He has not had much contact with me in the past.
We will have to see if he has any interest.......
If not, perhaps other ideas may be considered?

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
Well if you have an interest I'd say get the ball rolling and start trying to get something going. Shouldn't be at a hold because 1 person...emelio can help with this I'm sure

sportbykeryder

Donator
I have an interest in being a member. I am willing to participate.
I work 40 plus hours a week, I am also President and Manager of a Condo complex.
And, oh also a personal life
If my wanting to be only a "member" is wrong, then I need to look elsewhere for people who just want to enjoy fellow Mustanger's?
If I have misinterpreted the tenor of you post, then for give my drama.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I have an interest in being a member. I am willing to participate.
I work 40 plus hours a week, I am also President and Manager of a Condo complex.
And, oh also a personal life
If my wanting to be only a "member" is wrong, then I need to look elsewhere for people who just want to enjoy fellow Mustanger's?
If I have misinterpreted the tenor of you post, then for give my drama.

I'm pretty sure he just meant if its one person holding up getting this going, and if you have an interest in getting it started, go for it, don't let the one person not doing it hold it up.
If you don't want to do it, that's fine too. Don't think there was any accusation of any sort from his post and nothing wrong with just wanting to be a member only. ProteusGodz was just throwing out ideas and options.

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
I'm pretty sure he just meant if its one person holding up getting this going, and if you have an interest in getting it started, go for it, don't let the one person not doing it hold it up.
If you don't want to do it, that's fine too. Don't think there was any accusation of any sort from his post and nothing wrong with just wanting to be a member only. ProteusGodz was just throwing out ideas and options.
Well put. The level of your involvement is totally up to you but yeah don't let 1 person keep it at a standstill. We have members that make what they can make and we are cool with that. I'm sure the SeaTac chapter would love to head up that way for a day and possibly help recruit and get the name out there again.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Josh and sportbykeryder make a flyer with a paragraph about wickedstangs and a meeting place and time and start putting them on all the mustang you come across. People will show up if you set it up.