• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked Stangs Beach Bash 2010 (Pictures)

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
DSC_0089.jpg

DSC_0087.jpg

DSC_0091.jpg

DSC_0105.jpg

DSC_0109.jpg

DSC_0115.jpg

DSC_0116.jpg

DSC_0117.jpg

DSC_0119.jpg

DSC_0120.jpg

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Thanks for coming out.

Northern, you definitely reminded us what this weekend is about....... All those Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, and Marines standing the watch in far away lands to protect our rights to live free!!

Thanks to those of you who serve on this Memorial Day weekend! and every other day.

John, loved the car setup today!

Gib

northerncountry

thanks Dave I wanted to have the POW flag flying but I couldn't find any on short notice, I have a couple on order however for the future.

SingleTireFire05

Wow looks like you all were having a great time .It would be realy be cool when you take pictures in the future have every body stand by their cars . We in CV could put a face with the car

BurnieB78

Had a BLAST today....got pretty well fried, well at least the back of my neck did lol....good times though...good times.

4.6stangpower

2001 gt vert
thanks everyone for the great time i realy enjoyed it.its nice to get out with friends and family( wicked stangs ) and enjoy the beautiful weather n great food cant wait till my wife and daughter are here to share it with me

StarAngel

OMG Emilio!!! You trying to tell me something with a lot of photos of me ??? ROFL I am gonna be working out from now on, Mon-Wed-Fri, sooo if I don't make it to a Wed meet, you'll understand. I had thought the camera adds pounds, LOL But you all look slim.

And no......it doesn't bother me E, I just got a dose of reality! Thank you :)

yosemiddysam

Donator
We are sooo Sorry we missed this event with you guys. We did however have a blast out in the desert. Only came home with one banged up kid though. Wasnt even 4 wheeler related lol.