• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WICKED STANGS KANSAS CHAPTER

1995cobra

Donator
Hello, If you are a member of the Kansas Chapter post on here. I will be setting up a place for us to do our first meeting soon.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I think we probaly have one of the most active forums for sure. Its not a bunch of trash talking each other either.
We respect each others opinions. We are family here at wickedstangs not a car club. Stick around the stable or out in the pasture with
us you will see

Mindi Whitmer

I think we probaly have one of the most active forums for sure. Its not a bunch of trash talking each other either.
We respect each others opinions. We are family here at wickedstangs not a car club. Stick around the stable or out in the pasture with
us you will see

EXACTLY!!!!!! That's one of the biggest issues!!!!

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Welcome KC members. Enjoy your stay and feel free to add to our tech and project forums.

1995cobra

Donator
I will post them up soon and get a link up..

Thanks alot. Looks like this chapter will grow alot. it seems like every other car around here is a mustang and alot of the are interested. I have already went thru the Business cards. can you send me a copy of the rules for the club and any thing else you think i might need to get this going.. Thanks

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Here is Wicked Stangs Statute.. Tailor it to your liking.. Just make sure to keep Wicked Stangs Mustang Club out of and Cops videos:)

Attachments

• Wicked Stangs Statute.doc
    38.5 KB · Views: 310

HiHoSilver

Good deal, Cant wait to get to the first meeting. Will check the site and email for the date, place and time.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Good deal I like to see the best nationwide mustang club growing. Would def be cool one day to meet in the middle and get all the chapters together.
This is my 3rd chapter of wickedstangs. Most of us in military when looking for orders look for people that where at prior commands ect to get a foot in the
door. I look for the closest wickedstangs chapter. LOL Didnt have one in wa so now we made 3 and so far going strong. Enjoy the site and family.

HiHoSilver

Taking it that. No one knows when or where these meetings are taking place? I live in the area, and just need the info. Guess cause my occupation is police, people don't want me around. LOL