• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WICKED STANGS Top 15 King of The Track List 1/8th mile

Status
Not open for further replies.

2K7GTCS

Here is this one. I picked my car number to rep my home town.
That is a good time. Looks like some easy gains to be had on the launch (in the 60 foot).
You were the right lane, correct?

2K7GTCS

Wierd Trap speeds!?
Oh, I see now, the track is a little shorter up there...

From the Tracks website:

1/28/2012
"SAFETY" FOR THIS REASON TRACK WILL BE
SHORTENED ANOTHER 20' BRING IT DOWN TO
515 FEET IN LENGTH VICE THE REAL 660 FOR
AN 1/8TH MILE. RACE VEHICLES HAVE GOTTEN
FASTER, HENCE THE NECESSITY FOR WHOAING
IT DOWN SOONER

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
ya it is. never said it wasnt. it's on the straight away of an oval track. I am thinking of throwing some slicks on it to see what happens. On a real 1/8 I should be mid 7's.

2K7GTCS

ya it is. never said it wasnt. it's on the straight away of an oval track. I am thinking of throwing some slicks on it to see what happens. On a real 1/8 I should be mid 7's.

No doubt! My best guess is 7.6 @ 90. That equates to high 11's, low 12's in the 1/4.
F'n sweet!!

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Still not fast enough for me LOL. I liked this track because it wasn't packed and it's the closest one to me. We had a blast out there and it was only a couple of us. It is a good place to paractice on your reaction time. We are going again on the 1st if it don't rain but there is a high chance of that out here. I can't wait to take a trip to SD and have some fun out there again.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I will once I get out. I will take a long vacation out there. LOL unless I make E6 I will try and canx my shore duty orders for any ship in SD.

Sick06Stang

The one you love to hate!!
My new best.

a6fa5b95-f814-a607.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
List has been updated with the slowest time at 8.831. This list will continue through 2012 and will be locked at the end of the year. In 2013 a new list will be created through the next race season. This will remove racers that have not hit the track and add in new racers that are active!!!

C0ngrats to Sick06Stang and Mustang02GT;
Goodbye to IgottaV8.

When the Light Drops, The B$ Stops!!

3 SVT's for Me

Donator
Here are the best time slips I could find for 2 of my vehicles.

03 Cobra
IMAG0678.jpg

96 Mystic
IMAG0677.jpg

New updated slips coming on the Mystic as soon as I can get back to the track. With the added power and suspension it should be bottom 7s.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Congrats to 3 SVT's for Me that jumped into the top FIVE for King of the Track. Leaving the top FIVE was MustangCWO and leaving the top FIFTEEN is Mustang02GT(8.831). Gives me a target for Saturday at Barona!!!

Ford1288

Donator
I vote you can have more than one, but that's just me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
8eqevave.jpg

I know i have four or 5 more slips that are a couple tenths faster then this but I found this one. Does this qualify me for the list? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.