• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WickedStangs 3rd Annual Domestic Performance Cruise and Dyno Shootout

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I know this is going off topic, but piggy backing on Gibs and Ethan's posts. There is a lake (can't remember the name) coming down Palomar Mountain and I believe there is some camp grounds there. Could do a cruise and camp thing.

Thanks....now back on topic.

Tommy

I know this is going off topic, but piggy backing on Gibs and Ethan's posts. There is a lake (can't remember the name) coming down Palomar Mountain and I believe there is some camp grounds there. Could do a cruise and camp thing.

Thanks....now back on topic.

Lake Henshaw

and heck yeah! a camp at the end would be sweet! Hey what if we can cordinate this the same day Barona has a Test N Tune or other event that evening. We can cruise, shoot out, cruise to Barona, make passes then camp out???

Xodus989

Cruise + Camp would be fun...

But as far as cruise back from somewhere. Like if we went to MAC again. I remember the 15 being hella busy on the way back down. And everyone pretty much split up for the most part.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
There will be no mountain cruise this year for the Dyno Shootout. We will go from the tour to JBA and dyno.......

In November, we will do our own Palomar thing, but no more about that on this thread.......Please add vendors for which letters will go out to if they arent on the list yet. Thanks.

Gib