• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wickedstangs Bremerton/Whideby Island outing.

Washington WS members,

I have a line on the possible opportunity to view a private Mustangs and rear fords private collection in the area along with a classic mustang club in our area. I would like to have it set up some time after Whideby has arrived and is fully established so we can have a strong showing. I will monitor our progress and keep you posted as to when this will go down. Hoping we can have it organized by at least late feb to early march. Lots of moving parts to make it happen. If we get it done earlier i will be estatic.

V.I. Massive out.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
We need banners and business card bad Sogi. I was actually looking at cutters on ebay today. I am running out of flyers.
I need to make more copys. I found a place that may make t-shirts and stickers for us I will check on it this week. I am also going to pick that notch up

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
That sounds great Soji. I have to go back to San Diego on Jan 2nd so maybe Emilio could have us some banners ready so I could take them up there with me to get us started. I am definately buying a cutter when we get a place out there. I made me some flyers to hand out so hopefully we will expand the club quickly.

blackstallion06

Donator
Hey Sogi I found a place that does trophys pretty cheap for car shows, races, ect we end up putting on. I still need to check with lady about shirts ect but I will one day this week while im off

That's funny Albert. i am planning a trip for between 30th-1st as well so maybe between the two of us we can get a good amount to make big things happen.

M

Mustangcwo

Guys, dont be afraid to send me PMs with what you need before you arrive in San Diego. I live about 1 mile from E now and I'll make certain your banners and whatever else you may need is ready.

blackstallion06

Donator
Thanks Todd I will still donate my bottle heater for banners like I told "E" before. I havent recieved anything yet.

Phil give me the heater and i will take it down when i go or Gwen will take it. we haven't decided if i'm going there or if her here. either way she will get w/ you Todd for the banners. I would need the banners ready by about the 30th, because there is a stronger possibility she will fly here. She can then take the heater to SD on the way home.

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
Im not sure what the weather has to do with it. I'd get together for meetings and such regardless of the weather. the only thing you cant really do is race, because the tracks are closed.

blackstallion06

Donator
Dustin thanks for the support. Me and VI are in the process of trying to get banners and some business cards sent up from San Diego so we can start recruiting. As it stands now we have 4
members for sure from the nimitz. I want to get some business cards ect so when we do meet up and someone sees us and pulls in we have something to give them so they can get on the website
and check the club out as a whole. I dont want to half ass anything. I am going to go to a place here in bremerton that makes t-shirts and see what they can do on sweat shirts with are logo as well as make banners
in the mean time. We have 3 cars up here with no window banner or sticker of any kind. My wifes mini van even says Wickedstangs LOL I want to get the name out there more. We are in the process
of finding a place to hold meetings. The thing is alot of places dont want to open the doors to a car club or for us to use up there parking lot. I will make this happen just as soon as I can get some window banners
for the stangs we have up here that are members. I will not give a banner to just anyone who says yeah cool let me join. They can join ect but we will talk more about this at a later time. I dopnt want to start off on the wrong foot by having a car with our name on it do something stupid like wrecklace driving, running from police or getting into a accident ect. I dont want the clubs name draged through the mud for any reason. Myself and VI will talk to you more about this in the future.
Again thanks for the support I look forward to meeting you again.
Phill

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
get in touch with the mustang shop and see what you can do for getting their help in promotion too.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Phil all Emilio had was silver so I'm bringing 4 banners out. He is susposed to get me a stack of cards. I am trying to get some made but I haven't really went anywhere cause it's been freakin freazin in colo. We will come alive soon!

Good stuff what are you all doing Monday evening at about 6:30pm? A meet up maybe? Casual get together just name the place.

blackstallion06

Donator
Soji you have to send ET2 Carrol eric a e-mail on ship and see what he is doing. I am not sure how to get a hold of the other guy in sec he works night when I work day shift. We are both off work though.

Danny,

We are in Washington State at the moment. Is this post showing up in the San Diego area of the forum? If so i apologize it shouldn't have. I specifically set it up in the Washington part. Still figuring this site out i guess. May need more tudoring. Just when i thought i had it down. I will however be in the San Diego area in mid to late January.

Soji