• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WickedStangs Race Team

Ford1288

Donator
So who knows electrical? Who knows engine? Lets figure this out. Wish I could step up into one of those bigger positions but I just lack the knowledge/experience.

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
I would volunteer for either driver or pit crew, not good at technical stuff, not yet anyways...

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
what? I weigh 185 what are talking about:) how are you putting in your 2 cents, I never see you at any event:)

Well first off, I have been to the track more than you have lately.....oh wait, I mean down the track........ Second he said 190 and you dont weigh that do you Teletubby????? ANswer.....NO you dont. You can say you dont see me at events all day long E....Your opinion doesnt really bother me or matter.

As this car gets faster, I dont think everyone should be able to drive it, That is where the problems will come in........just my .02

Gib

M

Mustangcwo

I have to agree with everyone so far. As the car picks up speed, the list of drivers will grow a little shorter. But those who race often and prove they can handle a car on the track will still be able to race the car during some of the test and tunes and at race legal.

The point of having a driver, is to compete in a racing series in 2010 or 2011. I think the car will be competetive by then and ready to represent.

Once the NOS is piped and the rear adjustable uppers are purchased and installed and a tweecer chip is placed on the computer...we'll have a fully tuneable car with a little kick in the pants. It will be time to go from a project to a competitor....:rock:

IgottaV8

Staff member
Board Member
And I think once we kick the notch up a bit, we should do like most race car drivers do, they take each pass a bit faster, like start out going half speed and then each pass go a little faster. That is the sensible way to do it.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
We will have to find designated drivers since those drivers will need to be licensed to compete in most events we are planning to enter the car in.

IgottaV8

Staff member
Board Member
I wish that I remembered more from auto shop, But I would like to throw myself out there for any secondary in any position, I don't know which I would be better at, but I would love to be a part of the crew.